Chapter 1:The Knights Rob A Bank:Part 1:2:30PM

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Tanya The Recurring Narrator

  2:10PM

  It's a very breezy and sunny day on the planet of Andromeda BB-561.A planet that's known for small towns,breezy days,incredibly long roads,and huge banks full of cash.

  The red sun shines brightly in the green sky,casting it's rays of light on a long,lonely stretch of road surrounded by miles of green grass.A cool breeze blows across the road and through the grasses.All the while,a yellow Hudson Hornet cruises it's way along the road.

  A few minutes before,the yellow Hudson Hornet,named Iris,had been driven onto a platform in one of the three parking garages located within an enormous barque.An enormous barque that was constantly surrounded by a thick aura of gleaming stardust.The name of the ship?The Gold Maiden.

  And within the Maiden,and within one of it's three parking garages,was the yellow Hudson Hornet named Iris and the platform which it had been driven on to.Moments after stopping on the platform,Iris was enveloped by a purple light.When the purple faded away,Iris was parked in the green grass,just a few feet away from the outside of The Maiden.

  And then,Iris moved through the grassland began to drive along the highway.

  Now,enough discussion of the past,let's get back to the present moment and see what Iris is doing.

  Another cool breeze blows through the green grass as Iris drives along the highway...

This Part Of The Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Cecilia

  I'm driving Iris along the lonely road as Louis lights up his Zulu-style pipe,filled with,you guessed it,marijuana.Betty is in the seat behind me sharpening her scythe,while Khrysalis is behind Louis's seat,staring at the tall green grass as it flashes by the closed car windows.

  "It's Shitney bitch,"says Louis while smoking his pipe.He's surprisingly is never high due to being Kusharan.

  "That's the third time you've said those words today,"I respond.

  "Never gets old when goes by my ears."

   "Also,how come you smoke,even if you're unable to get high?"

  "Well Cecilia,it's what your f*cking wretch of a race call,the shit or the shitter question."

  "You mean a chicken or the egg question?"

  "Yeah,whatever.Think of my addiction to marijuana as a chicken or the egg question.You know how no human is smart enough to figure out which came first,they honestly just don't know.Think of my marijuana addiction in that sense,no one honestly knows."

  "I think I could try thinking about that in that sort of sense."

  Louis exhales,letting the smoke drift out of the open passenger window,the only open window.Betty continues sharpen her pure black scythe.Other than that,it's silence for a few minutes.

  "Oh crap,"says Louis to himself.

  "Is something wrong?"I ask Louis.

  "Nah,I just remembered this memory from 2nd grade,"answers Louis.

  "What was that little memory about?"

  "Me smoking my first pipe,in 2nd grade."

  "Wow,am I the only one that doesn't smoke?"

  "No,Louis is the only one that does any experimenting and smoking."

  It's 2:30PM as we spot a small town with a hug bank in the distance.

  "Why exactly are we gonna rob a bank?"asks Khrysalis.

  "Cause I feel like it,"replies Louis."And besides,it's nice to have money,and to have lots of money is so much better..."

Next Chapter:The Knights Rob A Bank:Part 2