CHAPTER#15

CHAPTER # 15

It had been two days since we confessed our love to each other and I was taking Stella on our first date. Those two days we talked a lot. We talked about our lives, our likes, dislikes and much more. We nearly damaged our phones calling and texting each other. Then we would have lunch together in my office.
Right then, I was getting ready for our date. I even went to a Hollywood stylist because I had to impress my baby girl. And decide that if she loved my looks then I would be his regular client.
I was super nervous. I hadn't been this nervous ever in my life before, not even in my first meeting with the board members. I was nervous and very much concerned about my looks and my arrangements for our date. There was a lot of pressure and responsibility for our first date to be perfect and memorable because it was the first time that a man was taking Stella out on a date and that lucky man was me, her Xavi. She told me that she always took guys out on a date and even picked them up, providing them pick n drop.
I had to get ready quick and look good because I had to pick her up from her apartment where I used to spend more time than my mansion in the last two days. I used to go to her place after work to spend time with her. Then before 10 pm she would push me out of her apartment because she used to fell asleep at 11 pm exactly. She loves her sleep as she needs 8 hours of sleep without disturbance. She even forbid me to call or text her during her sleeping hours. Well that was what I was going to change after our marriage.
She could sleep as long as she wanted before marriage because after our marriage I would not let her sleep. We would make love all night, then in the morning too. I groaned and looked down.
Oh no! I need a cold shower.

After taking a cold shower and getting ready I reached her apartment. I was standing in front of her apartment's door with a bouquet of red roses for my queen. Then taking few deep breaths I knocked at the door.

The door opened and there was standing Sarah? What? Did I get to the wrong address while daydreaming about Stella?

I checked the surroundings. No. I was right at her doorstep. Sarah giggled and invited me inside. I got into the living room to see her other two friends.

What are they doing here?

I am jealous of them. I want Stella all to myself. I can't share her even with her friends. Don't worry I will make sure that she will rely on me more than her friends. One day I will be the only person she loves and her whole world will revolve around me , only me , her Xavi.
I asked them rather a bit rudely, "Where is Stella? "

Their giggling stopped and they were surprised to see my cold behaviour towards them. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and became rooted to my place. With my eyes wide open, I saw the most beautiful woman in the world.

She was wearing a dark purple off shoulder dress reaching her knees with heels and curly hair. She had minimal makeup but she looked exceptionally beautiful. She was smiling at me with love filled eyes. Her baby blue eyes looked more beautiful with so much love in them for me. Then looking in my eyes she asked,

"Xavi are these roses for me?''

Oh no! I am so idiot.
I was so hypnotized by her beauty that I forgot to give her flowers. I gave her the roses which she accepted with so much respect like I was giving her the most rare and delicate flowers. She looked at them with adoration while smiling. Then she looked at me and finally checked me out.

She leaned forward and kissed me on my cheek and said while looking adorable, " Thank you my Xavi, the most handsome man in the world for the most beautiful flowers.''

I was literally going to burst with happiness. She then turned around and walked to her room. I followed her. She placed the bouquet on her bed and took a flower out of it. Then she walked to the mirror and placed it behind her ear, adjusting it with a pin. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her waist. I kissed her exposed shoulder and while looking at her through mirror said, "I love you''. she placed her hand on my cheek and said while looking at me through mirror, "I love you too.''