Chapter 6

"You... I swear to god.. You did not just announce we are engaged!" Dana was furious, the rage clearly sparking from her eyes.
Flynns eyebrows raised but he kept quiet and shrugged his shoulders.
Dana hissed at him.
"Why the fuck would you do that?!"
Flynn just sighed wich made Dana even more angry. Ready to end him she stepped towards him, fingernails sharp claws ready to slice his head clean off. Flynn lifted his hands. "Think about it for a second though!" Dana didn't want to think about it. "I know, this will make the Media go boom but I didn't need your help to solve MY problems!" 
Flynn sighed. "I very well know that Dana but I still want to help you. I want to be there for you!"
Dana laughed a dry and cold laugh. "Ohhh. NOW you want to be there and help me ? A bit to late if you ask me"
She turned on her heels and procided to put on a T-shirt and her underwear. Her blouse was stained with her blood and had gunholes so that wouldn't really be an option to put on. 
She could wash her pants though. 
But first she had to think. It was to late to recall the crap Flynn had started now so she had to pull trough with it and make the best of it. But that didn't mean she couldn't make Flynns life hard.
She turned on her heels once more and narrowed her eyes. "Ok Flynn. We'll do it youre way. I'll pose as your happy fiance and do the lovey dovey b u t this means I'll move in with you and we need to spend time togther"
Flynns eyes lightend. "Sure. We also need to clarify how we got together and and and."
Dana hissed inwardly, damn he either didn't get or choose to ignore the obvious hint of her plans making his life a living hell. 
She choose to let it rest for the moment and turned to face him fully. "I need a new shirt Flynn"
Flynn smirked "Really ? I mean free the nip right?" 
Dana smirked but also put her hands on her hipps. "Yes Flynn I do, but its very nice of you thinking about my enslaved nipple"
Flynn laughed softly "Ok ok, I'll make the calls to get your wardrobe shipped to me"
Dana nodded, that would be nessecary. She sighed and followed Flynn out of the room down the lightfloded hallway of the second floor. A full wall of windows gave not just all th daylight you could wish but also allowed a gorgeous view of the woods around and below the house. The walls, painted in a light green gave you the feeling of walking down a forest trail and calmed her down, she took a moment to enjoy the view on the full green forest, she loved the forest, not just because her mother and Clan choose to live there most of the time but just because the life and peace it displayed never failed to rise her mood or show her the value of life itself. Where other than here could you see both how precious and how fragile life was. She smiled as a little bird landed on a branch and began to sing a happy tune. Dana smiled burried in her own little world she didn't notice that Flynn came to her and flinched when he touched her shoulder. Flynn raised an eyebrow "You okay ?"
Dana blinked "Oh.. sure, I'm fine. I'm good" She gave him a smile. "I could eat a horse about now" 
Flynn grinned. He signed her to follow her and made his way down in the big roomy kitchen wich was old fashioned with woodden cabinets and and with light barch wood. "Its beautiful !" Dana gasped and let her hand run over the marble counterplate. Flynn smiled. "Thanks I love it too. Its so light and yet not that modern because I like the old fashioned" Dana grinned full fletched and sat on the counter. "Soooo~ What are you gonna serve me ?" A smirk in her face. 
Flynn snorted and shuffled to the fridge. "Ungrateful Harpy" Danas smirk stayed on her face as she crossed her legs and watched him make breakfast.