Thank You!

Honestly speaking, I can't believe that this story is over.

For those of you who don't know, I wrote this to challenge myself. My goal was to write a 2,000-word chapter a day. And, I'm happy to say, that besides for two chapters, I completed that goal. Heck, sometimes I even went over it.

And, somehow, I managed to write a 50,239 fanfic- which is how many words that are in a 201 paged novel -in only 25 days.

Do I know how I managed to do it? No, not really. But I do know that you guys played a massive role in it. Just knowing that people were reading my story gave me all the encouragement I needed to finish this thing. Whenever I didn't feel like writing, or felt discouraged, it was the thought that you guys were waiting for the next chapter that drove me to write. If this story hadn't gotten as much support as it did, there would be no way that I could accomplish what I did. So I can't stress this enough: THANK YOU!

I'll be coming out with some more Wesari content soon. Right now, I'm planning a reboot of Girlisti's "Officer Please", with new storylines and (I assume) a new killer. I'm also working on a collab with Girlisti, and let me just tell you, it's going to be great.

As for other ships, I'm planning on finishing my to un-finished Marhinki AU's, along with starting a Bozari werewolf AU. Also planning on writing a superpowers AU, but those two's plots are in the development stage ATM.

And for my Buzzfeed fans, I've got an Angel and Demon's Shyan AU and a Zagene AU coming up. Also in the development stage.

If you're looking for other Wesari fanfictions, I suggest checking out GirlistishippersonMorganLeigh0729, and Wolfsquad45. They write some amazing Wesari fanfics. Also, jojojojomo isn't a Wesari writer, but they also have some amazing Smosh fics.

Writing this story has given me a major confidence boost in my writing, and for any writers reading this; I suggest you try it out. Set a word goal that you think will challenge you but that you think is reachable, and try to write that many words a day. You don't necessarily have to publish it as you go along, or write a full chapter a day, but whatever your word goal is; write that. There aren't words for how accomplishing it feels after you finish.

Huge thanks to shipperson for the cover, and to jojojojomo for the book trailer. They both look beautiful, and I couldn't be more happy with them.

 That pretty much sums up everything I have to say. I hope you enjoyed reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope y'all have a great day.