Chapter 15

Cassie POV:

I was sitting next to my sister while our two husbands talked about pure blood politics and what not. Lucelia who was equally bored, shared a look with me. Getting up we both left the room, it wasn't until the door shut closed when the two men realized that their wives ditched them.

Giggling we walked down the hallway, wondering what we should do. All of our children were away at Hogwarts. Luckily I had to smack some sense in my oldest son's head twice for bullying, luckily Reg wasn't a trouble maker. Lucia on the other hand had to smack some sense into Lucius' head once for bullying a muggle born.

Hearing a sigh I looked to my right as Lucia ruffled her hair, a thinking habit we seemed to share. You must be wondering weren't you both professors, well we got bored since none of our children took our classes(except Magic of History), so we decided to give our jobs to the others that applied for the jobs, since we really didn't need to work for money.

Sharing a sigh, we put our heads together and thought about what we should do. Suddenly Lucia, jumped in excitement, turning to me she told me that we should go exploring in London, since neither of us had the chance to fully explore muggle London.

[Meanwhile in Hogwarts/Third POV]

A blonde and a ravenette, both wearing green trimmed robes sat in front of a trio containing another ravenette with a nearly identical face to the other ravenette, next to him was a blackett wearing rectangular glasses and beside him was a sandy haired boy with not so noticible scars all over his body and some on his face, the trio were wearing red trimmings.

This odd group were in a heated discussion, and the topic was mother's days. The group of five although in different houses had one thing in common, they loved their mothers very dearly, and wanted to do something special for them. Since Dumbledore allowed their parents to visit for that one day, they thought they should do something spectacular.

The blonde 16 year old Lucius rolled his eyes at his Gryffindor cousin. Sirius who was 15 pouted and pulled his sandy haired 15 year old lover Remus into his arms and cuddled him, while Remus just sighed at his boyfriend. James the 15 year old blackett also pouted when his idea was rejected. Lucius just rubbed his head in annoyance wishing his girlfriend Cissy was here. Regulus the mature 14 year old he was rolled his eyes at everyone and told them a perfect plan which made everyone in the room stop and freeze and look at the ravenette, who wishes he could be cuddling with his dark haired big nosed boyfriend right now.

Immediately Sirius and James shot up and made exaggerating comments about his brilliance and soon everyone gathered their love ones and the large group started and set up their plan for Mother's Day which was in a few days.

[With the girls(and their husbands)]

Cassie and Lucelia inhaled the cold crisp English weather in excitement. Their husbands who were dragged along without a choice by their respective wives, shared a look as their wives ran across the city, going in and out of shops. But nevertheless everyone had a fun time, and at the end the two groups split to go to their respective homes. Once the two girls were home they summoned their hidden cameras and took at the pictures smiling and giggling over them.

Cassie smiled fondly at a picture of her husband Orion laughing as they danced in front of the Big Ben looking free and truly happy. Lucelia on the other hand was giggling over a blackmail photo of her husband Abraxas as he tripped into a fountain with Cassie, Orion, and her laughing in the background at Abraxas embarrassed face, and since they were magical photos they moved which was a bonus.

The two females were happy to make fun and happy memories, but they knew it wouldn't last forever, so they tried to enjoy it as much as they can.