Intro

I usually write stories but I wanted to try something different!

I wanted to write some would you rather's for BTS!

Basically there will be 5 questions per chapter/part. The questions will consist of ones I've come up with and I will also be taking requests! It can be anything: fluff, smut, angst, etc.

Although ANYONE can answer all the questions, there are questions targeted specifically for girls, specifically for boys, and unisex ones! (I made sure to include all types of questions so everyone was able to answer.)

WARNING: The smutty ones can get pretty dirty so if you don't like smut then I would advise you to skip those. I will put warnings at the beginning of each part so everyone knows what's about to come. If you do like smut, however, then enjoy! There will also be strong language and cursing. But let's just say you have been warned...

Rules:

- Answer each WYD by putting the comment where the question is or in the comment section below. If it's between two different people then put the name, if it says "doing this with your bias or doing that with your bias" put which option you choose and also include the name of your bias! It is also highly encouraged to comment why you picked what you did as well! You don't have to but I like seeing your opinions.

- Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and as much as I want to see you commenting and interacting with each other, please respect other's opinions and likes/dislikes!

- I will take all your requests just put them in the comments section of whichever chapter and I will get to them. Put the name of the person (or just say "bias") and the scenarios. I will NOT accepts requests about rape, violence, murder/killing, or anything of that nature.

- Comment and vote if you like the questions! Don't be a ghost reader please!

I will try and update when I can, but that should't be a problem because these are easier to write than stories.

- ENJOY AND HAPPY READING!

Shoutout- I was inspired by @jikook_thighs and @chimchimicorn and their would you rathers and I pretty much read through and commented on all of them! I highly suggest reading theirs, they are awesome!

(I made sure not to steal their ideas. I simply got inspiration and if any of mine are similar I apologize it wasn't intentional!)