Epilogue, Hell Yeah!

It's been almost a year since Dr. Flug and BlackHat's "fight". BlackHat managed to punish Dementia for stealing the doctor's device without killing her (but only because 5.0.5 stopped him). Flug took a well deserved rest that lasted almost 3 whole days, and when he woke up he couldn't seem to remember anything. BlackHat, well, he changed the way he was to Flug. He started treating him better, and made the doctor rest every night. He gave him more realistic deadlines, and made him eat 3 times a day, including snacks. The Doctor was very confused (and a little frightened) by his boss's behavior. It was odd at first, not getting yelled at, but he wasn't complaining. In fact, he started to enjoy the times the demon would come in with food, forcing the shorter man to sit down and eat while he watched to make sure he finished every bite. He often would talk to him about meaningless things, never mentioning the new evil machines he had him working on. He would ask about how the masked man was feeling, or what his favorite color was, or how he was enjoying the food. The doctor at first thought his boss wanted to use the information against him, (he wasn't quite sure how he would use it against him exactly though...), but after a few weeks, he stopped worrying. Flug grew healthier and put on a few pounds, and BlackHat was extremely proud.

  After a few months of this, BlackHat started acting strange around him. He started getting nervous around his employee. He would get a dark green blush whenever their hands accidentally touched, or if they stood too close to each other. He would stare at him for longer than necessary, making the masked man squirm in his seat in embarrassment. He would often open his mouth to ask something, but when they would make eye contact, he would close it quickly and leave the room. Dr. Flug was confused. Those were most of the things that he was used to doing around his crush. But BlackHat would never get a crush on anybody, especially one on him. Or so he thought. He finally confronted BlackHat about it one day while eating. BlackHat had been staring at him (as usual), and had opened his mouth, only to close it just as quickly.

  Flug put down his fork that he had in his mouth from under his bag, and sighed. "Boss?" He asked hesitantly.

BlackHat sat up straighter (if that was even possible), and looked him in the goggled-eyes with seriousness. Usually Flug would only talk if BlackHat initiated the conversation first. He nodded to show that he was listening, and Flug shuffled in his seat nervously. "Do you have anything to ask? Or say? You've been looking like you need to get something off your chest for a while now, and I was wondering if anything was wrong? You know you can talk to me right?" Flug put his hands in front of himself and shook them frantically side to side, "of course, it's not that I don't think you wouldn't be able to handle something or someone I just meant that if something happened that you maybe want to talk about then I'm here-- I mean you listen to me talk about myself a lot and I want to learn more about you-- not that it's any of my business of course I mean you're just so cool and interesting and good looking-- wait no! That's not what I meant!"

  Flug's face only got redder the more he spoke, and he refused to make eye contact with his boss. He finally managed to cut himself off, and placed his head in his gloved hands. He waited for BlackHat to start yelling, or worse, laugh at him. He felt hands grab his own, forcing them away from him face, but refused to lift his head. One hand let go of his, and replaced itself on to his chin, slightly under his bag. The hand lifted him up, until he was staring into BlackHats eyes. BlackHat, who was blushing and looking determined.

"Do you mean that?" BlackHat asked quietly, shocking Dr. Flug.

He hesitated to answer, before sighing out a quiet, "yes." He was shocked to to suddenly feel cold lips on his. Thankfully, they were over his bag, but he could still feel the electricity between them. They pulled back after a few seconds, and BlackHat looked at him with a giant smile. A real one, not a malicious one, filled with ill intent. One made of joy and relief and... love.