Painful•Pleasure••NBA Young boy

Knock knock

"Y/n!" Get the door my mama yelled from upstairs

"Ight ma!"  I yell back. I then get off the couch and walk to the front door not knowing who it was.

I Then open the door seeing a tall dark skin boy with grillz in his mouth smiling at me.

"Um...can I help u sir?" I ask shyly. "Aye lil mama is yo name Y/n ?" He asked with a strong Louisiana accent.

"Yes...why?" I asked getting nervous. "Aye my ex Jania said you was her cousin." He explained.

"I am I'm her 2nd cousin on her moms side, wassup?" I exclaimed. "So I've crushed on you since me and her got together." He said.

"Oh...um...well" I was cut off by him. "Don't be nervous baby girl...my name kentrell aka Youngboy." He said.

"Wait...I heard about you...you beat up jania." I said getting scared about to close the door until he just barged in.

"Naw we was just playing." He said bluntly.

I didn't believe him but I gave him a chance. He then sat on the couch.
I also sat down too.

I then sat next to him and we talked then got to know each other after a while of talking he asks for some to drink.

I got up a walked to the kitchen to make up something to drink and then I remembered I had women's viagra and men's viagra bc of my mom.

I then put it into our drinks and walk back into the living room.

"Here you go." I say handing ken the drink.

"Mm shit taste good." He spoke. "I know."

After a while I started to feel my body reacting to the pill and I see him licking his lips and I feel him rub my thighs.

TBC...

I'm so sleepy y'all and sorry for the TBC but a nigga mfkn tired