1

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and my one of a kind best friend are currently in my room. Soojin is doing her make-up, while I am absolutely doing nothing.

"Hey (y/n) why don't you use make up?" My best Friend Soojin ask me while putting her make up.

"It's too much work and I don't fcking care if I look like a couch potato or trash." I said to her, my eyes slowing closing due to the tiredness I'm feeling right now.

"You know, you'll never gonna get a boyfriend if you're lazy as hell like that."

"Who said I need a boyfriend?" I opened my eyes to see her hands on her hips. Seeing her like that, I arc a brow at her.

"I do, I'm gonna find the perfect guy for you (y/n). A guy who is lazy as you but has a great hobby and at the same loves you for your lazy ass. " She said.

"I don't need a boyfriend it's--"She cut me off.

"'Too much work' I know. How many times do you say that in a day?!" She gripped her hair put of frustration, I smiled a little because of the sight. Gosh, how I live for her reactions.

"I don't count it's too much--"

"Yeah I get it! Could you just please stop! It's getting really into my nerves and it's super annoying." She grabbed her stuff and go out of my room, leaving me alone to see her fading figure.

"Finally.. some peace and quiet." I muttered into the empty room as I finally fell asleep.

----- The next day..
NO ONE'S POV

Today is school hours. We can see students rushing inside the campus and into their respective classrooms hoping for their teachers to not marked them as tardy. The school bell rings signaling it's the start of the class.

An english teacher named Mrs. Kim came into a classroom to teach. She was about to start her lesson but notice a certain student sleeping.

"Ms. (L/n) please read page 116." Mrs. Kim looked at her, patiently waiting for her to wake up.

"Zzzzz..."

"Miss (L/n)!" Mrs. Kim groans as she face palmed and wondered why this certain student is one of the top students of the whole school.

"Zzzzz..."

"I can't take this anymore. Class, you know what to do." Mrs. Kim sighs and put her hands in her ears, covering it.

"1..2..3.. " The class president signals the class.

"(Y/N), IREONAAA!!!" The whole class yelled all at the same time and all at the same direction, where (y/n) is currently seating.

"Huh..? What's happening?" She lift up her head from her desk and yawns.

"Miss (L/n) if you want to pass--"

"Oh.. I already passed this subject. For your information Mrs. Kim, I am lazy but everyone knows that I'm naturally smart. So would you guys be kind to not disturb me while I'm sleeping, it's getting me a headache." (y/n) said as she lay her head in the desk to sleep again.

----- meanwhile at upper classmen's class..

The same as other classes, A teacher is teaching his lessons while the students take down notes and listen but there is a particular student that goes by the name 'Min Yoongi' that distracts the teacher.

"So if you divide this variable and it's ...oh my he's asleep again." The math teacher face palms and called out to him, "Mr. Min!"

"Zzz..."

"Min Yoongi!!" The teacher hardens his tone of his voice and called him once more.

"Huh? What? Where? Who? Is it lunch break yet?" He yawns and streches his arms.

"No and please pay attention to what I'm saying." The math teacher picked his textbook and turn his back to Yoongi.

"I can't, it's too much work. So please let me sle...Zzzz.." Yoongi didn't finish his sentence and he ended up falling asleep again.

"Ah.. just what are we gonna do with him?" The teacher sighs and shook his head as he continue to write on the chalkboard.

Everyone in the class included the teacher just face palmed at his actions and continued the lesson.

"Yoongi we need to talk." The seatmate and friend, Kim Seokjin turned to a sleeping Suga.

"What?? Why??" He ask in a bored lazy tone.

"Mark my words my friend.. I--"

"You haven't said anything yet.." He said, his head laying on top of his desk.

"Of course! you didn't let me finish!!" He got an irk mark present in his face.

"Go on then." Yoongi turned his head to Seok Jin.

"Mark my words Yoongi! I will find you the right person. I will find your perfect match!!" He stood up on top of his desk and lifts up his fist.

"Mr. Kim?" The math teacher called out to Seokjin which made his other classmates snicker.

"Uh..sorry, please continue to your variables and such." he slowly go back to his seat.

"You better be sorry Mr. Kim. Okay class so.." The teacher continued the lesson while Seokjin here keep bumping his head on his desk due to the embarassment he experienced.

Of course Yoongi didn't care about his surroundings and started to fall asleep.. again.