~2K Special~

Oh woah why idk how I just

What in the name of world-domination?

Thank you guys so much 

 I cannot believe this 

You could be spending time with other more important stuff

But no

You're still here 

Well that fine by me!

Here's a weird story that I came up with when I was bored and I don't KNOWWW

----------

"HONEY, I'M HOOOOOOOME!" 

Mioda's angelic voice rung through the house.

"Just kidding I live alone..." Wait a second! I don't live alone.

"MOOOM? DAAAAD?!?"رح أقتل نفسيييييييييي

Why is the house empty. No ones here. But the car is still downstairs... Something isn't right. Mioda tried calling her parents but no one would pick up. She waited for hours. Okay shxt. Mioda needed someone smart (like herself duh) ...

After a 5 minute walk, Mioda had arrived at her friend's (Chaarvi) apartment . "Hey ugly! Open the door!" she said politely. The door was already open. Yeah real smart! Chaarvi's parents disowned her due to the disgrace she brought upon her entire family. Heh. Funny. 

Mioda walked inside and closed the door. Music? Mioda made her way to the source of the noise. She could hear faint parts of the song. 3 to the 1 and back up to 3 I like good p( I'm not continuing this shxt). 

"Oi, Choochoo!" Mioda knocked on the door a bit too hard and it collapsed. She's saw something quite unsightly. criNGEY. Saihara merch was scattered everywhere and she even had a bodypillow. Chaarvi herself was hanging upside down from a pole. She stole the pole from school cuz she's into weird kinky sheit.

"UUUWAAAAAAH?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?OOMF-" Chaarvi majestically fell flat on her face. WASTED.

"I can't find my parents. I'm a lost child!" Mioda screeched.

"Idfc. Barging into my apartment was a bit rude! Geez you're such a pervy guy!"

" I'm a gir-"

"I will prove that you're a trap one way or another" she whispered creepily.

--------

Meanwhile in a dimension far far away...

"Yo mukuro what's this machine do?"

"Don't touch it, junky"

"Nah man" 

"NOOOO!"

---------------

Meanwhile in OUR UNIVERSE...

Chaarvi was chasing Mioda around the house.