𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

[ 序章 ] 

[ 序章 ] 

if you told lee felix that he would make the stupidest decision in his life whilst standing on yanghwa bridge, he probably would've believed you. making stupid decisions seemed to be a recurring event in his life considering nothing ever went right for him.

the boy released a deep sigh that carried all his worries and stress, trying his best to shake off the impaling thoughts that could easily lead to the end. his gaze fell down to the still water of the han river, noticing how beautiful the reflection of the night sky painted upon it looked. wanting it see the picture properly, he lifted his head to view the sky sat above him. it was a full moon tonight, bright stars alongside to accompany it. a low chuckle escaped his lips ― one that lacked humour as he realised how he had never once appreciated the true beauty of the night, but now that it was possibly his last moment to do so, he did. 

it was three a.m, maybe four by now. he had been standing around for a while now, his thoughts arguing with one another as he was evidently hesitant on what decision he wished to make. on one hand, he kept telling himself to just end everything then and there whilst he still had the chance ― he wouldn't be able to regret it if he was gone, right? however, there was something tugging him back.

he was scared. who wouldn't be scared? standing on a bridge with negative thoughts that were eating him away, it was bound to lead to a wrong decision. but he knew that a wrong decision was his only way of doing the right thing.

he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to end it whilst he had the chance. the pressure was heavy and suffocating, he wanted to breathe again. there was only one way to do that, and he wanted to do it. it's not like anyone would even miss him.

a sad smile met his lips as he shut his eyes, enjoying the soft breeze that brushed past him. "maybe it is time." he sighed, his eyes opening and falling back onto the water. "maybe this life wasn't meant for me." he watched as a tear dropped towards the river, falling through the air before landing calmly into the water, the boy realising that his body would do the exact same in a few seconds. he hadn't even realised that his smile had disappeared and was replaced with a frown as tears blurred his vision.

he slowly lifted himself up on the rail, sitting down as he took in a deep breath. it was now or never, there was no going back. his eyes were focused on the water, the fall was somehow welcoming for the boy. "everything will get better." he whispered, closing his eyes. he released one hand―