Chapter 2

Chapter 2

There stood the red headed girl cleaning fruit as the water ran in the other room. She placed all of the fruit into a bowl to dry, and looked around her apartment in search of something to do, to clean, or to fix. She sighed when she couldn't find anything. She walked around the room in anticipation. She was so eager to meet her new roommate and become friends. She's waited so long to have one of those; a friend. Although the girl she had just met seemed somewhat impassive, she would somehow find a positive benefit of being friends with her.

Her thoughts were cut off when she felt a warm mist nearing her body. The change in temperature caused her to open her eyes. She had wished she hadn't because it was big mistake. She'd saw a naked body standing in front of her, and sword in the hand of the owner. Had her eyes deceived her?

She instantly closed her eyes and cleared her throat; she could feel the heat rising to her cheeks and goose bumps emerging from her skin.

"Umm, y-you need clothes."

"I need a towel first." Her voice was so flat and emotionless. It remained the same consistently.

"They are in the bathroom, remember? I said that."

"Well I think you may be wrong. I saw no towel."

The warrior gave the girl before her a weird look although she could not see her face; she'd known it had been that weird red color. The warrior watched as the girl stood up, her hands still on her eyes, and placed her arms out in front of her in attempt to locate the bathroom.

The red haired girl opened a drawer and pulled out a towel and offered it to the woman over her shoulder.

"Thanks," The warrior takes it and dries her hair and her body, not even noticing that the girl was trying to squeeze past to leave the bathroom.

"Umm, excuse me." The girl says in a low voice.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, umm I'm going to step out until you're done."

"I am done girl. Can you not see the shower off?"

The girl sighed, "I know but, you're not done dressing."

The warrior turned her head at the girl. "Get in."

"I will I ju-

"Why not now?"

"I-I am very," The girl backed up as the woman came closer, her hand still on her eyes, "uncomfortable."

"Why is that?" The woman tugged at the girls arm. "Move your hand and look at me."

"Y-you're naked. Please just put some clothes on!" The girl urged. She was desperately trying to get the woman to cover herself. She doesn't know why, but she feels funny around this woman.

"You've never seen a person without clothing?"

"No, not really."

"That's unfortunate. This is pretty normal where I am from."

"Where are you from?"

"Vietnam. I was raised in an Asian Labor Camp."

The girl suddenly felt less tense. She straightened her back a little to stand straight and lowered her hands to only see the beautiful woman's face. Her black raven hair was messy and damp. Her neck was long and her lips were plump and succulent.... The girls face turned an even deeper shade of red as she had realized what she was thinking. She decided to stop thinking and focus back on the conversation.

"What's your name?"

"What's yours?"

"Oh! I'm so sorry, how rude of me." She holds out her hand to the warrior, "My name is Irma, Irma Svet."