Chapter 20

Oh my god!! 1530 reads!! I cannot believe my eyes.

Thank you guys.. thank you soooo much. I feel so motivated today. I will upload three chapters today. 

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz... I love reading comments..

June-26-2015

It was Friday. I waited like hell for this day. After Monday, Maryam never came and spoke to me. Even when we saw each other, she just averted her gaze from me. She worked very hard in the Finance department. I heard many of her colleagues and my CFO appreciating her. I liked this thing about her. Her work was her priority. She was a very dedicated and an efficient employee. She worked very well and submitted her interpretations about a new project which was to be appraised. She was so apt about her reasoning. As far as my observations are concerned, after my mom, she was the only woman who I saw working this hard. However, I just should not jump on to conclusions because employees work well when they are new to the company. But later they tend to be become lazier. But Maryam deserved a perquisite. So, I called her to my cabin. She came after few minutes. She wore a white shirt and a dark green pencil skirt emphasizing her curves. God! I had to divert my mind. I handed her a credit card which is given by the company to the good performers. She was behaving more professional than usual. Her smile was not genuine. She took the card and was about to leave when I asked her to have dinner with me. She didn't agree. She said that it's better if we maintained only professional relationship. This girl! as if she never wanted something beyond a professional relationship. However, if she wanted that, I thought that even I had to keep it professional. But the thought was depressing.

June-29-2015

I was going through the details of a project in Dubai. I had to decide if I should invest in it. The option looked good. However, I needed a detailed analysis. The project belonged to my friend, Abdulatif Dhali. He even invited me to visit him. We could meet up and also discuss about the project. I had my plans. It would be great if I could take Maryam along with me. Probably, after doing the analysis we can go there to make further negotiations on the profits to be shared. Of course, Abu is a good friend of mine. But when it comes to business, I have no concessions.

June-30-2015

I discussed about the project with Maryam. She was so excited about it. I saw a genuine smile on her face again which made me happy. But I told her that she had to work very hard on this project and probably she could form her own team. I told her finally what I was waiting to tell her. I told her that she had to accompany me to Dubai. She got into her professional mode and said a yes. Well, I could take things forward in Dubai, both the investment as well as Maryam. 

September-7-2015

The appraisal took a lot of time than expected. It was very challenging. But Maryam did it along with her team. They all deserved appreciation. The whole team worked very hard. I kept myself very busy with the Singapore project so that I could avoid Maryam. But now the time had come. We were to leave to Dubai on September 9th. I was damn excited. I will meet Abu after a long time and I will have Maryam with me in Dubai. We would be staying there for five days.

September-9-2015

It was the day I waited for, since very long. We were in the airport. My CFO, Maryam and another teammate of Maryam were going to travel to Dubai.  She looked so hot in that black jeans and a white crop top with a denim jacket. Many people who crossed us saw her. It was eating me up but I tried to act as if I didn't even care. Control.. control is the key. After nine hours of flight we reached Dubai and visited Abu's house as we were to stay in his house. Abu is a very warm person. He treated me like a prince when we went to his house. It felt so good to come back to Dubai. I saw Maryam. She was enjoying herself too. She said that she loved the city. She said it looked posh and beautiful. I liked that she loved it. She deserved so much in life. She is so talented.

 She is so talented

September-10-2015

Maryam made the presentation in front of the clients. It was so impressive. She knew every aspect with deep clarity. She answered all the deliberations and I was just sitting there staring at her amusingly. Answering the deliberations is the most thrilling part! She wore a white shirt, grey pencil skirt and a grey blazer which made her look more sophisticated. Many people came congratulating her and her teammate for the work they did. I was proud of her. Later, Abu came to me saying that she was smart and pretty. It was good that he was already married. I went to her room which was next to mine. I knocked her door and she was in her shorts and a pink crop top. She looked cute. I congratulated her for her work. She said a thank you to me and said that it was a big day for her career in her life. After a lot of hesitation, I asked her if I could take her around the city the next day as it was Friday and a non-working day at Dubai. She immediately agreed to it. Had it been some other day, she probably would have not. But today, she was really happy.

September-11-2015

We went for shopping the next day. She bought some clothes for herself and some food items like olives and pickles. She said she loved them. Later, we went to a few food outlets to have food. I loved the way she had her food with full joy. I love people who eat well. Later we went to a concert which was amazing. It was very difficult to park the vehicle because the place was crowded. But the place is so beautiful that I didn't mind walking. I saw hundreds of shops selling gold. I asked Maryam to wait in the vehicle and I went there alone. My God! I was amazed by the varieties over here. I bought some jewellery for my mom and a bracelet for Maryam. I hope she would like it when I gift her tomorrow.

Hey my High Fliers!!

Make my day by VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on Wattpad.

Haha, as you know your ever famous 'silent treatment', will not work here!😂

Love you all <3 XOXO