0.3

L i e s
______

THE BRIGHT LIGHT COMING FROM THE BLINDS CAUSE OLIVIA TO WAKE.

With a sigh, she rubbed her eyes and looked over at her nightstand. The clock read 9:30. She dreaded this day every time it came around.

It was the night she had to be around her unfaithful husband and act as if they were still the best couple. No one could see through it, how could they? They both kept their rings on which meant no meaning behind, he showed love for her but only on that night. She used to be excited about that day for once her husband could love her, but it all got taken away and turned into anger once she saw his mistress show up.

That event was for her, a night she as his wife got him all to herself and it was ruined by one of the women he sneaks to every night.

She never hated him more as he was in shock rearing from his mistress the whole night.

Wiping the stray tear on her face ready for a day of lies and rejection she got up and put on her silk rose gold robe.

Walking out of her bedroom barefoot she got to the bar and with knotted eyebrows, she pulled on the doors. They wouldn't open, as she tried over and over the door would not budge.   

"Isn't it too early Liv?" She tensed at the nickname he once called her. "Go downstairs, breakfast is ready." 

With her fists at her side, she walked past his large figure and down the cold marble stairs. Oh, how he wished he could've pulled her to him and loved her like he once did.

He let out a sigh, leaning on the wooden door with guilt. He saw what his actions were doing, he just didn't care anymore. He loved her he knew that for a fact but after what they went through Nial only thought of himself.

Looking at her bedroom door down the hall he slowly walked to it. Hesitantly he opened the door to find her white covers ruffled and a plain room.

He only ever saw this room at night when he gave her a kiss goodnight begging her to forgive him for his sins. She never heard him she was drunk to the point she passed out.

Sniffing he looked at her nightstand, it only consisted of her wedding ring, her phone, and a photo frame. It was a picture of the couple on their wedding day under the chapel sharing a loving yet passionate kiss. He wishes he could go back and make it right, loving her like the queen she is.

Under the photo frame, he saw the black and white photo he also kept in his room as well as his office. He needed it.

It was the ultrasound. The ultrasound of his first baby. That day they finally got the gender, their baby was a girl. The two were going to name her Lily. He loved that name, he wanted his princess to look just like his beautiful wife.

He loved children, even though they were a pain sometimes they always brought light to his world. He was the happiest when he found out after months of trying they were going to have a baby girl. Then it all got taken away from him.

With a sob, he held the picture to his chest and sat on the cold empty bed alone. 

[E D I T ED]

[K I M M Y]