Chapter Nineteen

Sitting on the hospital bench, waiting for someting uncertain, wasn't Jonathan's forte. He experienced this before and for the same reason, his stupidity. Only the difference was the person he waited for. He still remembered almost two years ago he waited on Siara when she was hit a by a car. In the end, she was fine only some bruised and stitches attached to her body. But both of them lost something precious.

Their baby. All because of his stupidity.

Now, he experienced the same. He never really meant to hurt Anna in the first place. Jonathan was angry at her, but he never really wanted to raised his hand to her. That wasn't gentleman at all. He just want to stop her from hitting him. But in the end, he finally hurt her and there might be a chance Anna is going to lose her baby.

And that was his fault.

Jonathan might be angry at Anna, hell, he might even hate her. But he never wanted to killed the innocent one. If he want, he could ask Anna to take the abortion when she told her first time. But he remembered what Siara asked him to do.

Take care of her and her baby.

Jonathan didn't know if it was his responsibility or not. Something in him told him to kept doing what Siara's asked him before she left. That's why Jonathan never forbid Anna to coming to his mansion almost everyday and annoyed him. Although when Anna came, it made him remembered how painful it was that his goddess was gone and she was the caused of it.

But could really Jonathan blamed her? After all, he didn't stop himself from having sex with her in the first place.

Jonathan rubbed his temple. He was frustrated. His body, his mind, his heart is weak now. If he got the news, says that Anna lost her baby too... Well, let's just say that he was the killer of his child.

"You okay?"

Jonathan opened his eyes and saw Bianca stood in front of him. He doesn't have to say anything because Bianca saw it in his eyes and that's the answer she look for. She took a seat next to him. For a minute, they just stay there, didn't say a word. That was until Bianca took his big calloused hand then clasped it with hers. Jonathan stared at their hands for awhile before he opened his mouth, but then closed it again. 

Jonathan took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry I yell at you."

The corner of Bianca's lips lifted, "I know Jonathan. It's okay."

"No, it's not." Jonathan shook his head, "But you know I do every thing in my power to look for her, search her. You know I won't give up on her, never Bianca."

"And I trust you, Jonathan." Her gaze shifted to him, "I should've supported you not angry at you. I know you love her, more than anything."

He squeezed her hand, "And I always love her."

"I know. I guess, we just stressful about this. You between finding Siara and work, and also keep stronger for Smith. And I'm here feeling worried about my sister and this pregnancy hormones doesn't help either." Bianca shrugged.

He looked at her incredulously, "What?"

Bianca smiled sheepishly, "I'm pregnant, a month and half. I guess  this thing happened when I'm getting married."

"Oh my God."

Jonathan released her hands then hugged her tightly. She hugged him back. 

"I'm going to be an uncle." He said as he released his embrace, "Have you tell Andrew?"

Bianca shrugged her shoulders, "In time maybe."

"You should tell him. He will be... I don't know, happy? You've talked about this right?"