Chapter 21: Bonding Time

Alex

"What the Hell happened over there?!"

That's what I been trying to ask myself.

After mom mentioned dad I couldn't stay there any longer and I made up an excuse to go back home and to start on my "Science project". Andrew knew that was made up because not a minute later he came barging into my room with the same sentence "What the hell happened over there?!"

I couldn't answer him because it would spill out, I would crack and I didn't want to. Epecially to Andrew. He couldn't see that side I tried hiding for the longest time.

"Are you going to talk to me? Or are you going to sit there and stare into space." Andrew snapped

He didn't know anything at all.

"Andrew just go away, I don't really need you yelling at me right now!" I cried out.

His face soften a little, "Sorry, I'm just confuse on what just happened over there. For a second you were fine with us not going through with the wedding and now you are agreeing with them." He sat down on my bed, "Everybody wants to keep that wall up and show that you're strong. But they are days where that wall with crash down and your true colors will show. You just need to decide on who you want to show it to. Even though everything between us wasn't okay in the past but now I'm here for you and don't ever think otherwise,"

Tears were rolling down my cheek, "Andrew you don't have to--"

"Oh but I do," he stated, "That's what friends are for." He wrapped his arms around me. the smell of his cologne was nice, and hearing his heart beat was putting me to ease.

Never have I ever pictured us in this position, but it was nice.

Just then my door slammed open to see Alec waltzing into my room in his work clothes. "I was going to go home but I heard mom and Aunt Lauren gushing over the wedding you guys are suppose to be having, so I ran out as fast as my big feet could--" Alec pause mid sentence, "Am I interuppting something?" Alec pointed in between us

Andrew and I moved away from each other and shook our heads, "No."

Alec smirked then started backing out of my room, "I could leave if you guys were about to do the--"

"ALEC!!" I shrieked

He put his hands up in surrender, "Hey, But when you see a boy and a girl in the same room as each other, you'll automatically think they're having sex."

I rolled my eyes and moved from my spot, "Andrew and I will never come across that, ever."

"Thats what every girl says at first," Andrew mumbled to himself

I crossed my arms and turned towards him, "Oh really?"

Alec slung his arm on my shoulder, "Yeah, then you give them the look and they'll be all over you."

I pushed Alec's arm away from my shoulder and started heading downstairs, "Why haven't I tried killing myself for the past few years?"

"Maybe it's because we're both sexy beasts and you don't want to admit it." Alec mentioned while sliding down the stairs.

"Or maybe she has sex dreams about us that we don't know about!" Andrew exclaimed while walking down the stairs.

People usually think Alec and Andrew are twins from how they act so much a like but if you pay close attention to the both of them; One of them knows how to act like a human being, while the other one questions about if he is a monkey or a human.

"Is it okay if I eat these Oreo's? You know what I am still eating it anyways," Andrew said before stuffing half of the box of Oreo's in his mouth.

Scratch that; they're both monkey's.

********

"It's your turn,"

Andrew shook the dice, one of the dice's landed on six while the other one landed on 1; making it seven. "Damn it," he mumbled to himself.

We were playing monopoly and Andrew's has been stuck in jail for at least two hours and refuses to pay the fifty dollar fine. He has the money but is to stubborn to bail himself out.

"Just pay the freaking fine and get out!" Alec told Andrew

"I am not spending money when I could just roll doubles," Andrew growled at his brother.

And I wonder how I get myself into these sistuations. Alec rolled the dice and it landed on ten, "So.. From what I'm hearing is that you guys don't want to get married?"

Andrew and I looked at each other and nodded our heads, "Um.. Yeah! We been complaining about this for months." I stated.

Alec moved his player ten spaces, "Well if you guys didn't know, Mom and Dad tried to arrange me with someone,"

"Really! When?" I asked in shock.

Alec passed the dice over to me, "It all started when I was 17; before I was leaving for University." I put the dice down and started listening to the story.

"It was the time when dad wanted me to take over the family bussiness but I didn't want to. That's what the arguements were about; not agreeing to a arrange marriage with some random girl. Of course I won the fight and left for a few years."

"A few?" Andrew snorted

Alec glared at Andrew and then looked down again, "I thought they learned their lesson when it came to me but I guess I was wrong. Dad wants us to take over the family business and also protect the money when he passes away."

"Wait hold up!" Andrew screamed out, "Dad didn't tell me about that,"

"Thats because you'll spend it off!" Alec exclaimed

"Anyways, why do they want me to marry him?" I asked while pointing over to Andrew

"Hey!" He protested, "I'm a great guy,"

Ignoring Andrew, his brother explained, "It's because we known your family for a long time and it seems that they had this agreement for awhile.. And I highly doubt you'll guys get yourself out of it."

I leaned my head back on the couch and groaned "Noo, I actually wanted to do the whole 21 and being a rebel thing"

"Going on Netflix and staying home does not count as 21 and being a rebel," Andrew told me

"I know shit head," I retorted then we continue our game with only Alec and I playing while Andrew was still hoping for getting a doubles (Which I highly doubt will happen).

****

Well that was interesting.....

I hope you guys like the chapter and is it just me or is Alex and Andrew are starting to find a connection??

Alec: Ha! As if, I highly doubt they'll end up together.

Cece: *Evil smiles* Wait and see....

ANYWAYS!!! I can't wait to see you guys next time and remember

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Cece :D