[#4] Dinner

Me and my Mom was outside the apartment and saw them outside. I didn't know that he has siblings. We use 2 cabs to drive to the restaurant that we want to eat. When we arrived to the restaurant, we walked inside and we followed the waitress to our table.

~~~
Seating Arrangement LOL

Me, Mom, Tom, Nicola,
Sam, Paddy, Dominic, Harry
~~~

When we're about to seat, I was searching my phone in my purse and I think someone is staring at me hmm.. When I look up the guy in front of me is staring at me. When are eyes met we both smiled.
"Oh I forgot to introduce Y/n and her Mom to my family." Tom said while I open my phone and saw many notifications in Instagram. [A/n Lazy af no instagram today!] He took his phone out.
Someone DM me in twitter.

Messages
| Inbox | | Requests |

Sam Holland @SamHolland1999 2m
Hey! So your Y/n?

Zendaya @Zendaya 2d
Forgot to mention I forgot my phone case in your living room...🤷‍♀️

Robert Downey Jr @RobertDowneyJr 5d
Y/n!!!! Where is my shawarma! I thought you eat yours, they said you stole it from me! I hate you!😾

Sam! DM me. I click it and send a message.
But before that we ordered and I ordered a pasta and salad.

Sam Holland
@SamHolland1999

Hey! So your Y/n?
Yeahh

So you and Tom met each other in the Movie Premiere?

Yeah Zendaya and Tom are bestfriends so Zendaya introduced me to Tom and we became bestfriends.

I like you I mean I like your eyes..

*giggled* Lol

I secretly blushed.
Thats the end of our conversation because the food is finally here. I am so hungry!

The food was amazing. The whole time I was eating, Sam was staring at me while he eats his noddle soup. The whole family met us and we all have a family dinner. After the family dinner we went to the park and have fun. I was walking to the swing suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder, it was Sam we we're both alone because the family is over there talking.
"Uh hey! Sam, nice to meet you." I shake hands with him.
"Y/n." We both smiled and we talk about our life situations and why am I here. We're walking to the swing while we talk to each other. Apparently someone is in the swing, so when we're getting close it was Tom.
"You scared the crap out of me!" I said and we all laugh. Me and Tom do our frienship handshakes and it was amazing. Sam looked at us and laugh. Oh my god! He's laugh is adorable I giggled but no time for boys! Ughhhhhhhhh!

[A/n eyy💖 no time for boys, I do not own them I only own Y/n so bear with me lol🤦‍♀️ peace out next chapter will be longer!😝]