Ayano Aishi x Bullied!Reader (Part 2)

ok so like all the comments wanted a part 2 so here it is

a year later

Please check cafespriggan on Tumblr!

now pls enjoy

You sat down on a bench, waiting for Ayano to arrive. You look at time on your phone, 7:39.

She's usually here before 7:30.

You sigh, Ayano has been coming to school at a later time for the past week, and you've been worried about her. Musume's clique hasn't been helping you either, they recently spread a rumor that Ayano has been unfaithful to you. Claiming that she was seen at love hotels, seen with a student from another school, and so on.

However, due to Ayano's great reputation, many people brushed it off, but a remaining few kept the rumor going.

You check your phone again, 7:46.

You give up and head to your classroom, you hope the rumors were anything but true. Ayano was a great girlfriend, she always comforted you when you were sad, she always brought you gifts, she......

You stop in your tracks as you see Ayano chatting with the Photography Club members.

She's in the Photography Club.

You felt a wave of relief, Musume was trying to make you paranoid again, Ayano isn't cheating on you. You continue on your way to class, your day is already starting to look bright.

Class has been uneventful, but now it was lunchtime, and you were quite excited to go eat with your girlfriend. You walked out of class, and headed towards your locker, however, a certain group had different plans.

You felt the ribbon of your uniform get pulled, and your eyes soon met up with the ones of Musume's. Your eyes widen as her lips pulled up in a smirk, your face was pulled closer towards hers.

"You and I are going to have a little talk outside."

She pulled you from your ribbon as you both headed down to the patio doors, her usual hiding spot to go smoke. She shoved you against the wall, "You know, it's not as fun picking on you than it used to be, your reactions used to be much more entertaining."