35

"you got the wrong person?"

haneul asked me as she arched a brow in confusion. i awkwardly nodded and tried to avoid being asks further by drinking a cup of coffee.

"and who did you mistaken that person for?"

i accidentally spat on my coffee. haneul's hastily grabbed the box of tissue which was placed on the table
- before handing the tissues to me.

"t - thanks.."

i stammered, wiping my mouth. i could feel haneul's eyes on me as i tried to avoid making eye contact with her. for god's sake, she is curious by every little things.

"say, jungkook."

haneul continued again.

"let's go visit uncle and aunt's graves. it's their anniversary today."

haneul uttered, which made me heaved a heavy sigh of relief, realising that she was finally hopping off the topic earlier. I nearly forgot, the reason why I came here. it was to visit my parent's graves. I wanted to bring eunhee along, to meet my parents.

"jungkook?"

haneul waved a hand in front of my face. I instantaneously snapped out of my trance before focusing back on her.

"let's go."

"where?"

haneul huffed in irritation.

"your parent's graves."

I made an 'o' with my lips before slowly nodding to her statement. my mind carried me to eunhee once again. i was still worried on why did she ran away. perhaps...

she saw me with haneul and had a misunderstanding?

unknowingly, a large smile tugged on my lips as i imagined the flustered expression on eunhee's face. i wanted to see that, honestly. teasing her is the best.

"jungkook? there you go, spacing off again!"

haneul called out to me - interlocking her arm with mine before dragging me out of the coffee shop.

"seriously, what is going on in your mind?"

haneul asked, sounded annoyed and she pouted - a sour expression masked her face, she wasn't looking at me at all while talking.

"nothing."

I denied, but it was... undeniable. the wide grin on my face was the evidence. eunhee's effect did its magic.

"just a certain someone that keeps lingering in my head."

a/n: wattpad updated and it's getting weirder. this book is now in #88 in kpop like what? not that I'm complaining tho. btw aren't y'all excited for bts's cb bc I am akjsjdj