CHAPTER 4

MARCUS POV

We were talking when I saw Steve zoning out and I know he is mind linking someone, I saw his eye widening. I am not able to understand what happened and then he looked towards us and said that he has an urgent work came up so he is leaving and promised Martha that he is coming to get her. I am happy for my sister that she got a good mate and I bit sad that I got my mate but I can't express it out because she is a human.

I am in my own thought when dad mind linked me saying they heard a pain filled howl coming from red moon pack and the howl is of their alpha and he said me to reach there as soon as possible. So that's why he looked alerted so I took Martha and Berline and dropped them to pack house and then I ran from there to red moon in my wolf.

After few minutes I reached and saw the whole living room is a total mess and suddenly I sniffed and it hit me vanilla and strawberry but how my mate can't be here its near to impossible for a human to reach here before me and go also it's a faint smell then it hit me that Steve hugged my mate so may be her scent is still near him.

Then I focused on the problem a head and asked the obvious question but before he could answer the alpha of night stand pack arrived there and when alpha joseph said the threat he got for his child and gave some paper to alpha Jacob and after reading it he started to fuming and by god if someone see him like this they will definitely have an heart attack and then he started yelling that's when I heard a beautiful voice my wolf was doing happy dance after hearing the voice. I am definitely getting on edge my wolf is getting on my nerves he is going all over happy by hearing someone else voice.

May be I saw my mate today and I didn't get to hold her maybe that's why my wolf is on edge when I heard alpha Jacob asking where is she yaa I also want to know I sniffed the air and I only smelt the person here send not any other scent so it's clear that she is not here then how come we are able to hear her voice. I am more than shocked then once again I hear her voice. I inwardly chuckled when I heard her calling the alpha cute.

Yaa I know I am looking like a fool by scanning all the living room because there is no scent of any other person that's when I heard my wolf saying "marc her voice is so sexy" I just wanted to kill my wolf right now. "Shut up u little mutt don't forget u already have a mate, what if she is a human she is still our mate" I answered back to him.

seriously this guy is out of mind "I know we have a mate and I love her but I don't know why but I am having a pull towards this girl" I agree with him because I am also having a pull towards her I came out of my thought when I heard their convo.

I chuckled when I saw how the biggest and scariest alpha is wrapped around the tiny finger of his niece. And when she said about her mate my wolf growled inwardly jeez what is with this mutt so finally I set him back of my mind and closed him in the back of my mind. And after a lot of convo finally I said them that I have to go and the girl asked Steve to go and pick Martha. I am confused how come she knows about Martha it's not even so many time and as I can see he didn't go anywhere else other than coming here and there is no other person here who knows about it. I seriously wanted to ask him how come his sister knew about Martha but I choose to ask him other time and its better also.

After a while I left with Steve towards my land but my thought is lingering around the girl whose voice is so melodious and her voice is so matching with Jamline. My wolf purred when he heard I said her name oh god he is so whipped by our mate yet he is drooling over Steve sister.

After running for half an hour we reached near my pack border and I entered with my sis mate to our land I mind linked dad, mum and Martha about his arrival they said they are waiting after running for another 15 minute we reached our pack house my dad tossed track pant towards our direction we took it with our mouth and gone behind a tree to change back.