Chapter Twelve ✔

Taehyung's POV

(I have no idea what happens in the Notebook so bare with me. All I know is it's apparently sad, so...)

Once a sad part happens, I hear sniffling come from next to me.

I turn towards the noise to see Yoongi fast asleep.

Wait...

Where did Junie go?

I look down a little to see she is laying into Yoongi's shoulder.

I pull her into me for comfort since she is crying, and she immediately sits up with wide eyes.

"I'm fine. It's only a movie." She wipes her face.

"Yeah, but remember last time we watched a movie? I had to sleep with you for you to feel safe, didn't I?" I smirk.

"Shut up..." She tries to hide her blushing face. She is adorable. "That was different. It was a horror movie then."

"Okay, whatever you say." I chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the movie ended, we all ate dinner.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Jimin suggests as we are all bored.

"Okay, why not?" Jin asks.

We all sit in a circle...

....................MJY....................

..........JJK .......... MYG...........

KTH ............................... JHS

..........PJM ......... KSJ.............

....................KNJ.....................

(Haha. It looks like a cult *screech*)

Everyone's turn was normal until it came to Jungkook's question to Junie.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to tell that new kid that you like him." He smirks.

Junie's eyes get wide. As do mine and Jimin's as we know who he is talking about.

"What new kid?" Yoongi asks.

"*sigh* his name is Brandon..." Jimin says.

This; is when Junie started to cry. She got up and ran out of the house.

"What just happened? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook worriedly asks.

"Never mention that name. Ever." Yoongi says with clenched teeth.

He then runs out of the house, yelling for Junie and slams the door.

"Is Yoongi Hyung mad at me... Is Junie okay?" Jungkook asks, regretting the dare he gave.

Why am I disappointed that Junie left?

Am I...

No. I can't be...

A/N: Hah. You thought it was the end of the chapter, didn't you? Sike.

Ew, I'm cringy.

Junie's POV (the next day)

I get up from my bed and look in the mirror to see my eyes are very red and puffy from crying.

I wash my face with cold water and put a small amount of makeup to lessen the swelling.

Once I'm done, I walk to Yoongi's room. I walk in and start to shake him.

"Yoongi... Wake up!" He groans and opens his eyes slightly and covers his face with the covers.

"Five more minutes." He mumbles.

"No! Yoongi, we will be late if you don't get up right now." I say. He is unfazed...

"I'll call one of the boys and ask if they can come to get me..." I threaten. He likes to be by my side at all times.

"Ugh, fine. I'm up!" He gets up with squinted eyes because of the sunlight coming in.

Soon enough, Yoongi is ready, and we walk to school.

We then go to class, and when I arrive, I'm greeted by someone in my seat.

"Taehyung, why are you in my seat?" I ask dryly.

"Well, I thought since whatever happened yesterday, you don't have the best relationship with Brandon. So I thought we could switch, and you won't have to sit next to him anymore." He slowly says.

"Oh, thanks," I say, sitting in Taehyung's old seat.

"No problem." He starts. "Oh, and by the way, I was thinking. We should probably meet up at my house to work on the project after school."

"Okay... But won't... He have to come?" I ask.

"Well, yeah. That's why I said we meet at my house. Cause if we go to your house, Yoongi will be mad about him. Same for his house." He says.

"True. Just don't tell Yoongi that he is a part of our group." I say.

"Okay, I won't." He agrees.

"Why are you sitting in Junie's seat?" I hear his dreadful voice ask.

"Because she couldn't see when she sat here, so I offered her my seat. Problem?" Taehyung snaps.

"Guess not..." Brandon sits down.

"Oh, by the way. We are meeting at my house after school to work on our project," Taehyung says, playing with his pencil.

"Why not someone else's house?" Brandon smirks.

"Because I said we are going to my house... So we are going to my house."

"Ugh, fine." Brandon rolls his eyes.

"Thanks," I whisper to Taehyung.

A/N: lol just watched BTS on Ellen and couldn't stop laughing when she scared them. It was great. You guys should watch it. Okay, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Bye!!