Disappointment

Disclaimer: Victorious and it's characters belong to its original owners. No money is being made from this story.

A/N 30 seconds for a comment?

Everything that could go wrong tonight went wrong. I just threw Jade out of my house in the rudest way possible and now I have to face my parents. Jeez, they read my diary? I am so frustrated and angry.

Both are shocked by what Jade just told them. That's something I never wanted them to know, is perhaps the most embarrassing night of my life. Well, probably after this one.

I look at them carefully; I know they want answers. I see their face more concern than anger. And of course, for someone to confess that your daughter got drunk with some guys who she doesn't even know, because she couldn't tell them who she really was, must be quite disheartening.

"Tori, is all that Jade said... true?" Mom can't help herself from asking, like there is still a small part of her that thinks her daughter would never put herself in a situation like that.

"Stop! You have no right to ask me anything anymore."

"Tori, we are your parents-" Mom continues but I'm not going to allow them to do this anymore.

"Exactly, my parents, you should trust me and not go after my personal things," I say outraged.

"And how do you want us to trust you! If, overnight, we learn that you have been carrying huge burdens on your shoulders and never had the good sense to talk to us about it," Dad says, rising his voice.

"Try to understand Tori, we were very worried about the possibility that you were considering taking your own life. We had no choice," Mom says getting up from her seat and addressing me.

I take a few steps back letting her know is not the moment; this is not over yet.

"Of course you had another choice, you could've said something today with Lane and talk to me, but you decided to come home and violate my privacy!" I shake my head and put my hand on my forehead, I can't believe this is happening, I was so stupid to believe that if they came out of the closet with them, everything would be better.

"Baby, we spoke with Lane and he suggested we handle a crisis at a time, to avoid putting more pressure on you. But when we got home, we got desperate. We made the wrong decision," Dad gets close to Mom and hugs her in comfort; she's begun to cry.

"I haven't thought about that in a long while. I'm Finally happy with Jade... well, by the way, thanks for that. You promised that you wouldn't treat her badly, but I see that I can't count on you," I turn my back to them. I need air, I look at the door through which Jade came out and I regret deeply letting her go, so coldly and without an explanation.

"Honey, we thought she had taken advantage of you, that that is the reason you think you are…" Dad says with grieve.

I can't believe it, how did they come to that conclusion? I never wrote anything about Jade getting me drunk. I turn again, I want them to explain what they were thinking.

"What dad? Do you think that Jade got me drunk that night and convinced me to be Gay?" I stand still looking at them, they are speechless, because that is exactly what they thought.

"You know what? Yes, everything she said is true. I went to that party, alone, after a great afternoon with you saying all the things that a Gay girl longs to hear from their parents. I got drunk with those boys and you know what? There is something else Jade didn't tell you," I say pausing. If they wanted to know the truth, then I'll tell them. "I went there with the sole intention of getting laid with a boy to see if I could finally please you, to see if 'they' could convince me I wasn't Gay," I can see the sadness in their faces, disappointment, but screw it!