We were happy

BTS was happy. They were family. But it all changed when they grew up.

Jin hated it. He had no talent. No dancing skills or singing skills, he was completely useless. He knew that but they kept telling him. He didn't need to be told over and over again, it was already etched into his brain.

Lying down on the bed Jin closed his eyes. Tears pouring out of his eyes but his screams were silent.

It all started with Jungkook. He was the youngest and closet to Jin.

Flashback

"Jungkook", Jin shouted, " Wake up"

"Hyung you don't need to tell me. I'm grown up now", Jungkook said.

"But Jungkook you'll wake up late otherwise"

"Hyung you can't even get a dance right or sing properly, you even eat like a pig. Why don't you get a real child, that's all your ever good for, cleaning and working around the house."

Flashback  end

Those things Jungkook had said hurt his heart and made him cry for at least a weak. While he was crying, he felt flowers growing in his throat. It didn't hurt but it felt clustered inside.

He knew he would get the other flowers quick and Jungkook was just the beginning.

Remembering all the insults they threw at him the flowers grew quicker. They were pink, his favourite colour. Pink but with his blood stained on them.

Hot tears poured down his face, the pain was unbearable. He had to forget, he had to erase.