Forgetting

Jin had run to the clinic. He had to get rid of these painful memories.

Once at the clinic, he signed in and made an appointment to remove his memories and flowers.

He had a resignation letter already handed in and he had a few cousins in a couple other K-pop groups, so he could stay with them for a while. But little did he know he forgot the draft resignation letter in the dorm.

Jimin's Pov

I had woken up really late. Where was Jin Hyung, he had always woken us up on time? Looking around I saw a letter.

Strange.

Picking up the letter, I started to read it.

Dear manager,

I am writing to you to resign from my job. The reason for this is I am unneeded in this group.

I, Kim Seokjin, have no talent for singing or dancing and have the no looks for visuals. Therefore, I did not need to be in the group called BTS.

I hope you take this into consideration.

Sincerely,

Jin

I was heartbroken. My hyung wanted to resign because he thought he was useless. But how he was wrong, Jin hyung had a beautiful voice and amazing dancing skills, just I was sort of in a bad mood when I shouted at him.

Running over to Jungkook, I shouted, "Jungkook, Jin hyung is going to leave us"

"That. That can't be true", Jungkook said.

Gathering the rest of the group, we headed off to the manager's office.

Jin's Pov

I was waiting for the appointment. Tick tock went the clock. The sound was nice.

"Jin, your doctor is here", said a nurse.

Standing up, I followed the nurse.

"What type of surgery would you like", his doctor asked.

"Removal of my flowers and memories", I replied in a monotone voice.

They gave me some medicine to make me go to sleep. Soon I was knocked out.