£ chapter 6 £

Levi pov~

---(time skip to a few months)-----

I don't know why time hates me, im currently late for work and i would've  have woken up if it wasn't for eren, i grabbed some nice random clothes and put them up in a hurry, of course after i took a quick bath, i headed out but eren let out a bark. I turned around and saw that he had my phone, i let out a sigh and grabbed it and petted eren.

"Thanks and don't do anything stupid when Im at work!"

It may seem weird that i told my dog that but i sometimes think that he can understand me. Not creepy at all.

I finally got to the building and got out, i walled inside while fixing my hair and greeted hanji or anybody that i found while walking to my office.

When i arrived i let out a sigh and started doing paper work that erwin or somebody put it on my desk. Hanji entered my office without nocking, she just doesn't listen, who an i kidding she makes it seem that she doesn't have ears or a brain.

"Wow shorty!! you were really in a hurry weren't cha?!"

I glared at her and pushed her off my desk.

"Shut up shitty glasses"

She just started to laugh like a hyena and roll on the floor while holding her stomach.

"What happened? Did you stay up late!!"

"Yes! Now shut up!"

"Why?"

I slam my fist on my desk and looked at hanji with an annoyed face.

"Cause eren wouldn't go to bed, he was howling at every ambulance that passed by the house"

"I still can't believe that you let eren sleep with you?"

"And what is that suppose to mean?"

"Well you are a clean freak and eren is a 'dirty filthy mutt'...you know what im getting at?"

"Yes and i don't care"

"How so? Has eren entered that cold solid heart of yours?"

"Non of your god damn business"

"Aww he has!! Its so adorable!!"

I knock interrupted us, the door opened and petra entered.

"Yes petra?"

"Someone came to deliver something to you"

I was confused to who will bring me something, then my question was answer when eren entered. He was holding a paper bag.

"Eren? What the hell are you doing here? And how did you find me?"

I went and bend over petting eren, since i don't have to go lower or he'll be bigger than me, he has grown a lot, he is just above my waist.

I grabbed the bag and looked inside of it, it was my lunch that i have prepared last night since i wasn't in a mood to go out and buy. I let out a smiled and put my lunch on my desk and hugged eren making him stand on his back legs and start licking me, i tried to make sure he didn't lick my lips or that will be disgusting.

Eren lower himself and bark, i let out a sigh and went to sit down, i looked up seeing hanji and petra with their phones out recording me. I glared at them and flip them off.

"You two better delete that before i beat your asses!"

They just giggled and run away, i stood up and inhaled deeply.

"Hanji!!! Petra!!!"

I flop in my seat remembering eren was still there, i looked to my side. Eren was looking at me and tilted his head, i let out a sigh and patted my lap making him stand up and wiggle his tail. He jumped on my lap, laying down and stayed still making me able to finish my paper work.

---------(skip to a few hours)----------

I was almost finish with the paper work, until me door opened revealing erwin. I raised an eyebrow at him and put my paper and pen down.

"Do you need anything? Or are you just going to stand there?"

"He has to go"

I glared at him.

"No he does not"

"No dogs are allowed here levi"

"And i don't care! I almost finish this shit so I'll be leaving soon"

He let out an sigh and closed the door, i looked at eren that was on my lap and smiled.

"He has no right to say that, I'll do whatever I want, especially when he wants you out"

I went and kissed his head making him bark. I pet him and let out chuckles as i played with him.
I kissed him and rubbed his face making him shake it and try to lick me. I hugged him and kiss his furry head again.

"I still can't believe that the little bratty pup i found out my door grew up so fast. But just cause you grown that doesn't mean you aren't my little bratty pup. So don't think you'll get out of trouble if you did anything stupid at home"

He bark and jumped off my lap running around my office. I let out a happy sigh and continued with my paperwork.

--------(time skip)--------

We arrived to our house, i tuned off my car and hoped out with eren, i locked my car and walked to the door. I opened it and my eyes widened, i let out a sigh and walked in as eren ran off.

"Eren!!! Come back here!!"

I chased him around the house until he got tired, i tackled him to the ground and glared at him.

"You're in big trouble mister! Look at this mess you made!"

Eren growled and looked at me, i gave him a confused face, then it hit me. I lower my head.

"I made this mess didn't i?"

Eren barked and jumped as if he's making fun of me. I glared at him and smirk.

"Well eren you will need to help me pick up this mess"

He stoped and looked at me, and took off running again.

"Eren!! You bratty dog! Come here and help me out!"

I chased him around the house again. Yes this is my oh-so-guard-dog that i love and trained.