R.I.P Joe Jackson

R.I.P Joe Jackson ✋🏼❤️

Many people have strong views about this man but we have to remember that this was still somebody that people loved- his family very much loved him and cherished him, more so in his later life when he tried to make amends for his wrongdoings and h...

Many people have strong views about this man but we have to remember that this was still somebody that people loved- his family very much loved him and cherished him, more so in his later life when he tried to make amends for his wrongdoings and his children even respect his efforts in raising them (some would say too little too late?)

Michael himself forgave Joseph when he tried to make amends and spent quite a bit of time with him in his later years. His family have expressed their emotion and grief online and this is something that needs to be taken into consideration. It is extremely hard losing a family member and it makes it 10x harder when you're in the public eye and people express their own views on the topic negatively.

So guys... regardless of what we think and may want to say, out of respect and curtesy I would plead that everybody does not be disrespectful on the matter online etc and especially not in my post. He was still a human being, just one that made some terrible mistakes, and it is never right to relish in another persons death.

So Joseph, you now have your 2nd chance in heaven, go and see your son, reunite and give him the love and nurture he so badly deserved from you on Earth. Go and see him Joe 💔✋🏼