C23

Her.

“All of the love you've given to the wrong person—

It'll always finds its way back to you. ”

 ”

1.02 p.m.

Taehyung wasn't at the office as he had something to do with Jungkook. So he asked Eunna to take care of the office while he's gone for awhile.

Knowing that she needed to do her work properly, she made sure everyone did their works and none of them will take advantage of Taehyung's absence.

It had been 2 hours since he was gone with Jungkook. They seemed like they had something very important to settle on.

She shrugged and tended to continue her works.

Out of the blue, someone suddenly came to her way and approached her gently. "Hey, Eunna. " a male voice said her name.

She blinked then looked up at the person who just talked to her. Puzzled after seeing a very important person to the company, she enlarged her eyes in shocked.

"Mr Soo, " she stood up and bowed to him. "I'm sorry for not noticing your presence." she apologized with such a polite and soft tone. The old man around 50s smiled then chuckled softly.

"It's alright. I'm not mad at all, " he told her after noticing her face was still in shocked. To make the situation back to normal, Mr Soo cleared his throat and looked into Taehyung's office.

"Where's Kim? " he asked her.

"He's out with his friend for awhile. They have something to do. " Eunna answered, relaxed.

Knowing that Taehyung wasn't there, a smile showed up on his crinkled face as he turned back to look at Eunna.

"Nice, then let's go out for lunch! " he told her out of nowhere. It was so sudden that made Eunna unsure of what she had hear. "Pardon? " she asked.

"We're going out for lunch. "

"Don't worry, it's just a lunch. " Mr Soo said as he helped to open the door for Eunna. She knows he was just acting like a gentleman but his actions somehow give her an uncomfortable feelings.

Both of them sat on the same table, across each other. It was absolutely an awkward situation for Eunna.

The waiter came and give them their menus. "This restaurant has the best food. I'm a picky eater but their food fits my taste very well. " Mr Soo said. He brought Eunna to a fancy restaurant.