Someone's Someone - Chapter Thirty One

Henna....

My lips are now softly pressed onto his, desperate for him to eagerly kiss them back. Danny lets my mouth softly rest on his. He lets my already slightly intoxicated lips feel even more wonderfully intoxicated—wonderfully intoxicated by how his soft lips feel against mine.

Then ever so gently, Danny pulls them away. "Henna, this is a bad idea."

My insistent eyes look firmly into his; making his spheres my silent and willing hostage. "Do you want me, Danny?"

Quietly conflicted, Danny whispers. "It's not that, Henna. It's just that I'm not yet enough for you. I don't have anything to offer you. You deserve more than who I am now."

I don't say anything right away. I just want to look at him for a little longer first. I want him to see all that I am thinking. I want him to look right into my pupils, because what I am thinking is now sat in my all-telling eyes. But if that's not enough. If that's really not enough, I wrap my fingers gracefully around his mesmerising face and say all that needs to be said. "There are two people in this bedroom, Danny. And only one of them thinks that you're somehow inadequate. The other one, happens to think that you're more than enough." I've said it! I've finally said it! I'm now smiling more at Danny. A smile that just wants to instil hope and passion inside him and his utterly kissable lips. "Now please, will you hurry up and kiss me?"

Danny chuckles, although still so very hesitant. "Shit, I'm so nervous." He sweetly admits, his hands unsure of quite where to put themselves on my body.

Deciding to straddle him, I try and make things real easy for Danny. "So am I." I am nervous. Wonderfully nervous.

He looks up at me, gorgeously grinning. "Your dad's downstairs."

Sitting myself more comfortably in his lap, I smirk. "I know, he's probably doing much the same with Rita in the lounge."

Danny's face twists up. "If that doesn't kill the mood, I don't know what will?" He then chuckles, deep and manly.

I'm pretty sure that Danny already has my heart, I just want him to now know that. "Stop worrying about my dad, what you have done and who I am supposed to be with...just do what comes naturally."

His hands slowly glide down to my hips, letting me know that they're there with a sexy little squeeze. "Do you mean like this?" Sweeping his mouth against mine in a barely there way, another question soon slips from between Danny's sensual lips. "What are we doing, Henna?"

My mouth expels only a pleasurable whisper. "I think we're about to passionately kiss?"

"Why?"

"Because we both want to."

Back and forth, his lips continue to entice me with the lightest of erotic sweeps across my entire mouth. "I need to say something first. I need to say it without giving it much thought, because if I give it much thought, I'll never say it."

My own lips now sensually brush against his; teasing and coaxing. "Okay, I'm listening."

Danny then holds my face still, using his affectionate hands. Nose to nose and mouth to mouth, he softly starts to speak. "You have given me a chance, Henna. I thank you for giving it to me. I will take it and use it, to be the man that I know I can be for you." He then closes his eyes, allowing only our breaths to mingle between us. After a few moments, he opens those brown eyes of his again, searching for mine. "I think I am falling for you, Henna. I shouldn't be letting it happen just yet, but it is." His fingers squeeze me tighter, wanting my body nearer.

Smothering his soft lips with lots and lots of tender little kisses, I am smiling as I do. "I think I am falling for you, too."

And it is then, gloriously then, that Danny passionately kisses me. As our mouths deeply become one, my heart is wildly beating with euphoria. I'm not just seeing stars, I am seeing the whole damn universe! I'm not just feeling butterflies, I am feeling a whole amazing swarm of them! And I'm not just floating, I am flying!

Danny needed somewhere to first recuperate, now he has my whole heart for his home. I feel totally complete with him. I know that I am now kissing the man that my heart wants to spend the rest of its life with.

I know that.

Blissfully know that.

I also know that there will be hurdles. People will question our fledgling relationship, but a relationship is what I want with the man now kissing my mouth so deliciously hard.

Danny is it for me.

Keith, dad and Fi may not wholeheartedly approve at first, but I don't care. I've always listened to others. I've always been kind to others. Now it's my turn to listen and be kind to myself.