Bonus: Cloudy Sky AU - 3

Cloudy-Sky AU - III

-----

Summary: Where Tsuna was reborn in the Naruto world as Nagato and Konan's son in Amegakure and met Konoha's newest Hokage in the latest Kage Summit.

Note: This would not happen in the original Ruminant 'verse. This was just made to satisfy an interesting request from a reviewer in AO3.

Warning: Suggestive...uh pick-up lines and swearing.

-----

Yahiko was an old soul.

And not just in the idiomatic sense, although that worked just as well too.

He's literally an old soul.

Although being reincarnated into another world was...jarring, Reborn had trained him well-enough that he managed to adjust after several months. After all, Sawada Tsunayoshi was a mafia boss. The Neo-Vongola Primo of the strongest famiglia in Italy. He had a reputation to uphold and well- his trigger-happy tutor would probably get his hide if he didn't get his shit together.

Yahiko wouldn't be surprised if Reborn would somehow break the laws of time, space and dimension to terrorize him back into shape so he strove to put all the man's teachings into use.

And he meant "to use" in every sense of the word, since the life he had been dropped into certainly wasn't for the faint-hearted.

As the son of Konan, the famed angel of Amegakure, and Nagato, the weilder of the so-called ultimate dojutsu, the Rinnegan, Yahiko had a lot to live up to. He was lucky he was what he was because he didn't think a normal kid would have came out of the childhood that he had with all his pieces intact.

After all, if your father was known the closest thing to a god as a shinobi could possibly be and was the leader of an organization with unstable S-rank ninjas as its members, anyone's childhood would probably be skewed to kingdom come.

Thank goodness for his mother's existence that Yahiko managed to grow up into a slightly dysfunctional, but still relatively normal young man after everything that happened.

-----

Smiling at the curious eyes that followed them warmly, Yahiko looked at the building that they were supposed to conduct the Kage Summit meeting in.

The way it was designed was surprisingly traditional. From the rumors that he had heard from Konoha and its ninjas, he half-expected it to be more...individualistic.

More eccentric.

It wasn't like that at all.

With elegant touches of the modernistic style that was gaining popularity this days peeking in beside the wooden floors and paper doors, the place was beautiful.

Normal.

And it kind of looked familiar, if he was being honest.

Yahiko wondered why.

"Welcome, Nagato-sama. Please follow me to get to the meeting room." A pretty blonde dressed in a purple crop top and skirt started politely, interrupting his train of thought. She smiled. "Others are already there and our Hokage, Shikari-sama, will be following right after."

His father, Nagato, nodded. "Thank you."

When they went inside, it was oddly quiet. The kages were surrounding a round table and sitting on the sofas around it with their respective guards behind them. Yahiko followed their lead and stood behind his father as he exchange meaningless pleasantries with the other leaders inside the room.