14

~Meet Aláric Lykos~

( I will be skipping a little bit in this chapter so half the chapter won't be focused on one little thing. )

Laura

You ever sit and wonder about life and how it has its ups and downs? Try it sometime.

I was fixing drinks at the bar when I noticed a familiar face. It was the guy I had tried to get Amy to see. He was standing at the end of the bar watching me, just like last time.

I went under the bar to grab a glass and when I got back up he was right in front of me. "And your name is?" He said with a playful smirk on his face. He had a very thick accent. "The name is Laura Marchand and to whom may it concern?"

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks please." He completely ignored the question which caused me to raise a brow. "So where are you from?" I said as I handed him the drink. "Aláric."

He said the name Aláric and it confused me. "Aláric Lykos, that's my name and I'm from France." He took a sip from his glass then stood up. "Here's my number, call me I'd like to take you out on a date." After taking another sip from the glass he wrote his number on a piece of paper then left.

Well he was sexy, I'm definitely calling him.
—————-

Three weeks later

Amy

"So Amy you gonna tell me where you've been for the last three weeks, and why'd you move?" I hadn't gotten around to telling Laura what's going on yet. Elijah's mom gave me the Okay to tell her but I've been stalling. "Wellll I'm engaged, to Elijah and I moved in with him." She didn't say anything she just sat there looking at me in shock.

Suddenly she jumped up causing me to flench. "YOURE WHAT TO WHO!?? STOP LYING TO M- WHATS THAT ON YOUR FINGER!?" I began playing with the ring once she noticed it. "I'm engaged to Elijah, sit down so I can tell you everything." She didn't sit down at first but eventually she did.

I explained everything to her making sure I didn't leave anything out. "Sooo he's a vampire wolf with vampire wolf brothers, and sister?" I nodded my head yes and she burst out laughing. "What's so funny about that?" I honestly didn't see what was so funny since all of this creeps me out.

"You're joking right?" She said as she calmed down from her laughing fit. "No I'm not, look at my neck Elijah bit me." I tilted my head to the side so she could see.

Laura

She tilted her head to the side and I saw two little marks on her neck. I moved closer and rubbed my finger across them. "Oh my god, this can't be re-"

"It's real now, Amadine let's go you have to get ready for the wedding tonight." I was shocked when Elijah suddenly appeared into my living room. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" I wasn't afraid of him like Amy was. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

He came across the room and we were face to face. "I'm talking to you you fucking psycho!" All of a sudden he had me pent against the wall, with his hands around my neck choking me. "Le-t me g-go!!" His grip got tighter and the room started to spin.

"ELIJAH LET HER GO!!" Amy screamed as she tried to remove his hands from my throat. "AMADINE SIT DOWN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE NEXT!!" She quickly sat down causing me to look at her like she was stupid. She really sat down?!

"Let her go Elijah." I looked behind Elijah and saw Aláric. His eyes were a bright golden color and he had fangs!?! Elijah turned around then looked back at me. His grip loosed and he let me go.

I began coughing as Amadine ran over to me. "I- I'm fine". Everything she had said was true. My now boyfriend is a vampire. Well I think he's a vampire unless he's going to a costume party.

"What are you?!" I asked Aláric who still was showing fangs and glowy eyes. "I'm a vampire wolf Laura, this isn't how I wanted to tell you." His fangs went back in and his eyes were back to being blue.

Elijah

"But Elijah you said your family was the only vampi-" I gave her a look which indicated that she needed to shut up. "He lied, other than me and his siblings there are non." Aláric said making me pissed off. "Shut the hell up Láric, what are you doing here?"

"This is my girlfriends house that's why I'm here." He walked over to Laura and kissed her forehead. "No I mean why are you back?! I TOLD YOU I BEVER WANTES TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND I MEANT THAT!!" My blood was boiling at this point and I could feel the tension rising in the room.

His eyes flashed which was a warning for me. "HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IM SORRY ELIJAH!!?" He walked up to me and we were face to face. "You know what you did Láric."

"And you know what you did Lijah, now don't you?" We both stared at each other as both girls watched. "Guys please just chill bro." Laura said which made us both cut our stares with each other. "I have a wedding to get to, let's go Amadine."

"No!! You don't control me and I'm not leaving, I didn't even get the chance to invite her." I stopped in my footsteps and slowly turned around to face her. "What the hell did you just say to me?"

Amadine

The room grew silent. I looked over at Aláric who had this look of "you're in trouble" on his face. "What. Did. You. Just. Fucking say to me!?" Elijah walked up to me taking slow steps, making my heart beat out of my chest. "I said no, I'm not leaving you don't contr-"

He grabbed me by my neck and dragged me out if the apartment while I was screaming. "LET ME G-GO!!" His grip on my neck was painful. It felt like I was being burned and choked all at once. Tears fell from my face as he pushed me in the car and slammed the door.

He got in the drivers seat and drove off. "SIT UP!! I DIDNT FUCKING KILL YOU!!" I quickly sat up and put my seatbelt on. "The way you talked to me in there was disrespectful and it will NOT be tolerated, do you understand me?" I didn't answer, I was too busy crying.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!? YES OR NO!?" He looked over at me and I said yes. My voice was raspy and my throat was on fire from screaming. "Good!! And if she's with him then she'll be at the wedding." I didn't know what to say to that so I just sat there looking out the window.

After an hour long drive of me crying and him clenching his jaw, we made it back to his parents house. He came around and opened my door. "Get out, stop crying it's been an hour now." Stop crying?! Seriously stop crying?!"

I tried to stop any tears from falling into my face as best as I could. As soon as we walked into the house, Emanuel looked at him then at me and him again. "You two had sex or something? Her makeup and hair is all fucked up and Elijah your hair is very out of place." I didnt get a chance to answer because I was dragged away by makeup artists and Stylists.

Elijah

"Elijah what did y'all do?" Emmanuel was fixing his jacket as he asked me the question. "She disrespected me and I dragged her into the car. Simple." I walked away before he could even lecture me about it.

I seriously can't believe I'm about to marry a damn human. It's taking everything in me not to beat Emmanuel's ass. This is all his fault anyways. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have saved her li- NO IF IT WASN'T FOR HER BEING A FUCKING STALKER, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN BITTEN IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE!! What the hell is so intriguing about me anyways!?

Whatever, there's no use in even being mad anymore it's still gonna happen.

Thanks For Reading. 🔥 Comment & Vote.