👁CHAPTER - 45👁

Hey guys!!!
This is going to be short update!

We will try to update the next chapter soon for our lovelies!

Hruday's POV:

I was thinking about the sweet moments we spent in our honeymoon.

Sleep could not even make me move my eyes away from my sleeping wife.

All I could hear is the even breathing by Krithi.

Its not much of a disturbance as it is rhythmic.

But the peace got disturbed when her breathing became fast and heavy.

I immediately became alert.

Hruday........

I heard her calling my name and I immediately switched on the bedlight to see her face flushing and her chest heaving as if she had run a marathon.

But her eyes are closed. Once I confirmed that she is just dreaming, my mind came to peace.

Then she opened her eyes suddenly and sat up and started panting heavily.

Looks like she got a romantic dream about me.

She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head as if clearing her head.

I can't resist myself from asking this question.

"Why are you moaning in your sleep? Does your dream include you, me and bed?"

I saw her eyebrows raised to the hair line. She looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Whatever I have told must have been true!

Or else she would not have given such a dramatic response for my jab.

I think the time to keep my promise has arrived.

All this while, I felt very sad that she forgot the things she did yesterday.

I was so hoping that she would remember it forever and tell her adventurous stories to our children and grandchildren.

But all my hopes vanished into thin air when she woke up.

But that's not a problem!

I will not let her forget that day as long as I am alive.

Moreover this is the right time to remind her promise.

I moved towards her side of bed. Then I placed my hand on her abdomen and said --

"Krithi, You know some intelligent gynecologist told me that we can get a baby overnight that too by opening the abdomen without going through the normal 9 months of pregnancy and the difficult process of normal delivery! Is it true sweetheart?" I asked her innocently.

"No. How can it be possible? The one who told you....." Suddenly her eyes widened again and she turned her head the other side murmuring curses.

Finally!! She realised!! Looks like my effort paid off!!

She tried to remove my hand from her stomach.

But instead I slipped my hand underneath her shirt and caressed her bare stomach.

"Tell me krithi!! Can you please elaborate the process for me dear!"with that I pinched her waist.

"Should I make you memorize things you asked and we did?"