Jungkook! You saved me!

You were at Jungkook's house for a swimming party. His friends were there too! J-Hope, Suga, V, Rap Monster, Jimin, and Jin. You were swimming for about half an hour now and you were having so much fun! You did cannon balls and did flips in the water. Jungkook and his friends were amazed how you could do flips underwater! After a while you accidentally ended up in the deep side! You couldn't swim very well in the deep side but you knew how to swim. You began sinking and you screamed," Jungkook! Jun....! Jungkook! Help! I'm drowning! Jungkook dove in the water and took your hand and swam to the shallow end. " (Your name here)! Are you alright?" " Jungkook! You saved me!" You kissed him and hugged him. Then his friends came in the pool. " Oh no! (Your name here)! Are you okay?" J-Hope asked. You nodded. " I'll just sit down for a while you said wrapped around Jungkook's arms and rested your head on his shoulder.

A few minutes passed and you felt better. Jungkook quickly grabbed you. " (Your name)! Are you sure you wanna go back in the water?" You nodded and kissed his lips softly. You did a cannon ball. Jungkook quickly stood up thinking you were hurt. "(Your name)! Are you alright!?" You nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Suga swam to you and then Jungkook said," Hyung! Please don't hit on my girlfriend!" Suga nodded and said,"Don't worry Kookie! I won't! Guys! How about we all do a swimming race? It'll be fun!" "Ok!" you nodded. Everyone came into the pool and went to the pool deck. "Ummmm guys? Can we just swim to the middle of the pool? I'm not comfortable swimming all the way to the deep end." you said shyly. " Okay, Yeobo." Jungkook said. " 1,2,......3!" J-Hope counted. All of you began swimming. You came in first place! "Yeobo! You swim so fast!" Jungkook said and kissed you while you just blushed.