❤️The Day We Come Together As One❤️

Today was the day I fell in love, now your probably wondering "don't he have a man?!" Well yes I mean friend ship love,I mean the feeling when you get really close to your friends and feel like there's no tomorrow and just want to live in the moment your in,well that happened to me,

It started when I walked into the locker room I went to hug Emma and smiled :) and then I sat down my coffe next to my locker while I got my books,but I didn't really get to enjoy my coffe for long 😂 bailey has a broken foot right,and she accidentally tipped it over I was like "OH FUCK" and she was like "oh I'm soooo sorry" it didn't seem like she was 😡 butt Liam was there and he was like "oh wow,you okay?" And I was like "yeah..." he said "don't worry it happens" and he grabs my hand and helps me up Liam smiles,Shontay picks up my books and says "here,wait is that coffe on the ground?" I say "long story😂😂" then my hat 🧢 (funny enough the emoji hat looks the same as the real one😂😂) is gone! Swept into the air bye what?! Only Rory 😑 of course it's rory 🙄😂 he's wearing it I say "wow that suits you" he's like "does it?" With a cheeky smirk on his face I'm like "yep,you can keep wearing it if ya want" he's like "thanks mate :)"

" he said "don't worry it happens" and he grabs my hand and helps me up Liam smiles,Shontay picks up my books and says "here,wait is that coffe on the ground?" I say "long story😂😂" then my hat 🧢 (funny enough the emoji hat looks the same as the...

The hat Jorja's wearing is the one