Hayes Grier "YOU MAKE FUN OF HIS BABY PICTURES"

(Your P.O.V)

******************

"Oh my god!!" you laughed throwing your head back after  looking at a picture of Hayes in the bathtub when he was a baby.

His black wet stringy hair was stuck to his face and white bubbly soap was running down his cheek. He had a smile so big that his eyes were sealed tight.

"Aww shut up Brea." he groans laying his head in his arms trying to hide his blush.

"C'mon Hayes, you were little." you say flipping through the other series of pictures.

Before you could finish Hayes slams the book shut and shoves it onto the table.

"I don't care how little I was, I was still naked!" he laughed.

You ignore Hayes' embarrassment and grab another album from the coffee table.

He looks back at you and then at the book in your hands and shakes his head.

You get an idea and flip through the pictures to find another photo of Hayes. You come up on one taken when he was a toddler.

"Hayes you were so cute!!!" you giggle and look at him, "What happened?" you ask him.

He stops what he's doing and slowly turns his to face you. His blue eyes darker then usual.

A bad feeling grows in the pit of your stomach. Oh shit. You said to yourself. You quickly jump up and run down the hallway, you look back, Hayes' not far behind you.

You push yourself to run faster, I shouldn't have opened my mouth! You admit.

You look back at Hayes when suddenly your legs give out, and fold underneath you.

You lay there in the dark hallway waiting for Hayes when a door swings open releasing enough light, to make out Nash's figure.

Nash quickly gripped your arms and pulled you into his room.

"Nash, what are you doing?" you question him, giggling.

"Saving you life!" he said boldly. He put his hands on his hips and went into Batman mode.

Oh god...

"Nash!" you could hear Hayes stomping down the hallway.

"Shit!" Nash quickly lifted you up and threw you into his closet.

You cautiously watch through the cracks between the doors.

Hayes bursts in through the door and yanked you out of the closet. He pinned you down on the floor and he hovered on top of you.

"Take it back!" Hayes laughed. You squirmed underneath him, trying your best to wiggle out from underneath him. Hayes' grip got tighter around you and you stopped moving.

"Hayes, get off of me!!!" I laughed.

"Take it back!" Hayes screamed, but you didn't relent. You didn't say a word.

Hayes gripped both you hands in one of his and his other slowly crept down your stomach and rested on your side.

No...

The room filled with laughter as Hayes tickled your sides.

"Take it back, Brea!" he yelled gripping your sides.

You were giggling, tears slowly ran down your cheeks, and you started coughing.

"Ok I'm sorry!" you screeched.

Hayes rolled over off of you panting hard.

You layed on your back taking heavy uneven breaths.

"I'm not that ugly am I?" Hayes finally asked breaking the akward silence.

You scooted closer cuddling up next to his body, "Of course not baby, you are perfect" you kissed his nose and snuggled into his chest.

"You guys are a weird ass couple." Nash said watching is from his bed.

"We know." you and Hayes said together.

And its true you guys were one weird ass couple.

*****************************

Brea I'm sooooo sorry I didn't get this up sooner I've had to re write everything like 4 times but I still dont think its good enough. But wutevr LOVE YOU BAE!!!!