29

5 years later

Jin's POV
"Eomma Jin can we go see Appa now." "He's working sweetheart." "How about Eomma." "She's working too." "But." Her eyes started to water. I picked her up and brought her to Yoongi's studio we're both Hoseok and Yoongi were. I knock on the door. "We're working." I hear Yoongi yell from the other side of the door. "Code Purple." I yell back. Code purple is when little Taeyeon starts to miss her parents and is on the brink of crying. Hoseok rushed out of the room. He looked down at her and saw that she was almost at the verge of tears. He looked up and me with a death stare. "She missed both of you guys, don't kill me."

Hoseok's POV
I pick her up and bring her into the studio. "Are you gonna be distracted now?" Yoongi asked me. "Nope. She'll be asleep soon and then I'll have Jin take her out until y/n gets off work." "What are you guys gonna do when we go on tour?" "I don't know. But we'll figure it out."

Your POV
The boys are going on tour soon and I've been with them on tour every time but this time is different. Little Taeyeon is here and she 5 and she'll start school soon and I'll have to stay back. I know Hoseok would want the best for Taeyeon and would want her to start school but I know that it'll be hard on her cause Hoseok won't be here. I arrive at the boys place to pick up Taeyeon while they work. Hoseok told me to quit my job but I wanted to work up until the point where they leave for tour. I've already put my notice in cause they leave in a few weeks. I see my little Taeyeon sleeping.

"How was she. Was she good today." I asked Jin when I walked into the door. "Yea." He said trailing off. "She missed us didn't she." He nodded his head. "Well I won't be going into work anymore so she'll be fine." I say." "You put in your notice didn't you." "Yea but anyway. Are they in Yoongs studio." He nodded his head. "I wouldn't if I were you. Yoongi already yelled at me, and Hoseok gave me the death stare." "Well in the wife. I say what goes on in this picture." I say and make my way to the studio.

I knock on the door. "We're working damn it." I hear Yoongi shout. I open the door. "I know darn well you didn't just talk to me like that." I snap back. Yoongi shut off the music and turned around slowly. He looked shock that it was me. He talks to the boys like that when he's working but with me I'm a whole different story. "So let's retry that." I shut the door and knock again. "Yes." I then reopen the door. "That's more like it. I walk over to Yoongi and hit him in his head. "That's how you should always answer when someone knocks on the door. He nodded his head and said, "yes Eomma Y/n." I walk over to Hoseok and kiss him in the cheek.

"I better go take this little one home and get her fed and bathed. When will you be home." "Not sure." "Well make sure you come home so you can give you daughter a good night kiss cause if I have to call you one more time and tell you she won't sleep without her hearing from you I will literally kill you." "Yes Y/n." "I know that you are trying to get her not to be like that cause you are going on tour soon, but at least talk to her before she goes to bed. She worries you know. If she doesn't hear from you." "I know love. I will call as often as I can when I go on tour."