Chapter 6

Ahmanet: You're a fool. You just needed to give me the dagger. Now you have deteriorated the whole situation. But I still can fix it. Just... promise me your heart.
Nick: What? No!
Ahmanet: Your friends will be upset when they hear that you condemned them to death.

Ahmanet pushes her sharp nails into his body. He once again begins to bleed.

Nick: Okay, okay. Don't touch them. I'll do anything as you say.
Ahmanet: Say it.
Nick: I promise you my heart. Fine?

She grabs Nick and puts him on the block. She uncovers his torso and begins to walk around him.

Ahmanet: If you want to win against death, you have to sacrifice life. A lot of lives.

She jumps on the block, Nick lies below between her legs.

Nick: Jesus, you are going to stab me!
Ahmanet: Shhh... Don't worry, I will revive you.

Nick kicks Ahmanet's leg, she falls to the ground and he runs.

Nick: Run!

Jenny and Chris begins to beat and kick the minions, they become free and try to run outside.

Ahmanet: Don't let them run away!

Corpses and Tyler try to reach them but they are too slow. However, Ahmanet runs faster, she jumps and grabs Chris's leg. He falls. She quickly hits his head and drags him to the hall below. Nick and Jenny runs out of the tomb and realizes that Chris is left.

Jenny: Where's Chris?
Nick: Still there.

Corpses and Tyler come outside and do not allow them to enter the tomb. Meanwhile, Chris recovers. He leans on the wall. Ahmanet stands in front of him.

Ahmanet: You were also in the tomb when I was freed.
Chris: God, my head... What do you need from me?

Outside Nick attacks Tyler. Corpses hold Jenny, she cannot move. Finally, Tyler receives a stroke from Nick and falls. Jenny kicks one of the corpses and hits another with her elbow. Nick smashes their heads. Jenny with Nick run to save Chris.

Ahmanet: You can save your friends. I can make you a living god. We could rule Egypt as a queen and a king. Just give in to me.
Chris: I... I...

Everything disappears. Chris is in a desert. Ahmanet looks stunning, her skin is normal. She comes closer.

Ahmanet: Give in. My chosen.

She kisses Chris and begins to unbutton his shirt. She looks into his eyes, puts her hand on his chest. Suddenly Chris feels pain in his heart. The desert is gone. He is in the same tomb, Ahmanet's skin is still pale. She holds the dagger which is stuck in Chris's chest.

Nick and Jenny enter the hall and gasp.

Blood quickly runs through a wound and his mouth. The jewel becomes very bright. Ahmanet puts her two fingers near the wound, takes some drops of blood and tastes it. She once again kisses Chris and he falls.

Nick: Ok, now you're so dead.

Nick hits Ahmanet with his fists but she hits him and Nick flies to the other side of the chamber. Jenny takes the dagger out of Chris and stab it to Ahmanet.

Nick: Jenny, no!

Ahmanet freezes. Her body shakes. She sees a vision of a desert, the Nile, mountains of Egypt. The light of the stone vanishes. Ahmanet feels the rush of might, it runs through her veins.

Nick: So, the ritual is completed. When exactly are you going to make us gods?

Ahmanet grins and turns to Chris.