*31* A Purebloods Blood

"He's my twin brother."

~Akira's P.O.V.~

"Protect yourself Zero. I am no longer the old me that used to follow you around and slow you down. You see, I've had the opportunity to drink Shizuka's blood." Ichiru revealed as he held up another blade. "The blood of a pureblood gives you special powers. You should know, considering you've tried Akira's."

Zero held up the blade that Ichiru threw early and the two brothers stared intensely at each other.

Yuuki suddenly ran forward though in between the two, yelling.

"Stop it! You don't need to do this! In the end, you're both still brothers!" She shouted while facing Ichiru.

Ichiru didn't care though as he held the sword towards her neck. "If you get in the way, I will kill you. I don't care even if Shizuka doesn't want me too."

Hearing this, I instantly appeared next to Ichiru and held my own blade up to his own neck. Zero was on the other side with bloody rose pointed at his head. "I don't think so, Ichiru. Look closely at who it is you have the blade pointed at." I said darkly as I glared at the boy. I don't care what past we had or what relationship we have. I wont let anyone hurt Yuuki.

Shcoked and confused, Ichiru looked at Yuuki

Shcoked and confused, Ichiru looked at Yuuki. Staring at her for a moment, his eyes widened before he turned his head to face me. He looked between the two of us before slowly smiling as realization dawned on him. "So shes the one."

"Don't say anything though." I replied lowly as as I brought my sword slightly closer to his neck. I'm not even surprised on the fact that he figured out who Yuuki was to me so quickly. Faster than Zero. He always did have more brains then Zero. I am shocked though that no one else knows though. At least I don't think so. I mean its not that hard though. We look exactly alike. Though my hair was way longer and my eyes were blue.

"Huh, I thought vampire guns only work on humans though." Ichiru said, shocking Yuuki and Zero. Using their shock to his advantage, he launched for, managing to slash Zero.

"Zero!" Yuuki yelled out, worried.

"Stay back Yuuki!" We both yelled in return though as I grabbed onto my sisters arm and pulled her back to my chest, away from the two fighting males.

"That's right Zero! I'm still a human!" Ichiru yelled as he continued fighting with Zero. This wasn't really news to me considering that I already knew this from both his aura and his scent. "Shizuka let me drink her blood but she never once desired my blood in return! Not at all!"

"Akira! You have to stop them! You have to!" Yuuki pleaded while holding on to my arm and looking up at me.

I closed my eyes before slowly shaking my head no. "I'm sorry Yuuki. I can't. This is a fight between the two of them and I wont interfere unless their lives are seriously at risk."