Goa And Cape Town

Hello guys,
Please click ⭐to vote for my story...
I hope you all like my ff...

Guys, I think you all will be wondering that why no rituals happened after preeta and karan's marriage..... I would like to tell you that all that stuff did not happen because preeta was not well.... And no one wanted to stress her... So that's why... It will happen when preeta will be absolutely fine...

Now coming back to the story,

They all reached the airport and did all the formalities...
They had told the coach that sameer will be there with karan and shrishti will be there with preeta.....
They did not tell about their relation as it was against the policy....
The coach accepted this, and made arrangement for sameer to stay with the doctors only...

All of them were very happy....

Sameer and shrishti secretly sneaked and changed the order of seats in a way that karan and preeta could sit together...

By coincidence, their seats were also together.... (sameer and shrishti)

Everyone went in the plane and sat on their seats...

Karan and preeta smiled seeing each other...
Karan held preeta's hand...
Preeta kept her head on his shoulder...
They both were very happy..

On the other side,
Sameer and shrishti sat together... They both were also very happy and excited...

In rishabh's office,

Rishabh had to go to goa for some business meeting....
Riya came in his room.

Rishabh : miss riya aap bilkul sahi time par aayi hai...

Riya : Kyo sir....? Aapko kuch chahiye?

Rishabh : wo actually.... Hume business meeting ke liye goa jaana hoga....

Riya : sir, Hume..?

Rishabh : ha wo aap ko bhi mere saath chalna hoga.... But aap tension mat Lijiye, hum aaj raat tak wapas aa jaayenge....

Riya nods as she trusts rishabh completely.... She could not name those feelings, but she has started feeling something for rishabh.
Rishabh has also started feeling something, but he never pays attention to his feelings....

On the other side,

In plane,

Karan and preeta were having good time together.... Preeta was feeling afraid so she held karan's hand.... Karan smiled seeing her... He held her tightly....

Sameer and shrishti were talking about random things....

Rishabh and riya left for goa....
They were going by car....

Some time later...

Rishabh and riya reached goa...

They went for their meeting with the mehras...

On the other side, karan and preeta were sleeping in the plane... They had kept their head on each other...

Shrishti and sameer were still talking and fighting on small things...