Chapter 6. (Insert Title here)

"Hey siri? Remind me never to tempt the fates again."

"Reminder noted. The god of the sea would like-"

Percy jammed the phone back in my pocket and turned back to the Agent. "We can talk this out. I bet you see a lot of strange things like us and I can explain everything if you just-"

He pulled Jake behind a locker just as the agent opened fire, staying behind his shield as mortal bullets pinged off of it.

The god may be invulnerable to mortal weapons but Jake wasn't.

Percy handed Jake his shield and leapt onto the wall, jumping from locker top to floor to ceiling impossibly fast.

The agent changed targets, bullets nearly clipping the former demigod but Percy had godly speed on his side.

Percy's hand snapped out, wrapping around the agent's wrist.

He began to shrink, gun falling to the floor as his fingers dissolved into claws, fur sprouted from his body and he shrank to the size of a large potato.

Ooh. That sounds good.

Dam it ADHD.

Percy dug the new guinea pig out of his human clothes and handed him to Jake. "Take the guinea pig and go." He ordered.

Jake nodded, grabbing it gently, and then a little roughly as it bit him.
"Watch it." He warned, stuffing the rodent unceremoniously into his bag.

Percy snapped his fingers and he vanished back to camp just as Percy was surrounded by Shield agents.

"Wow." He said. "Its almost like you weren't following me. Bravo. You have my attention." He grinned, tossing the tracker at the feet of the Pirate Director.

He would later learned it was Fury but decided he prefered Pirate Director.

When Clarrisse asked why, he said it sounded cooler.

"This is your last chance to surrender peacefully, Jackson." Fury said. "There's no way you can escape. All exits are covered and you're friends are no where to be seen. Just make this easy on yourself and surrender. Your trapped."

"Have you tried magic?" Percy asked, honestly curious.

Fury looked at me incredulously before making room for a girl with long brown hair and a red trench coat.

"I'm really sorry about this." She said as she raised her hands that were glowing red, about to shove me into my worst fears.

"Huh. You did try magic!" He snapped his fingers and she collapsed. "Humans." He muttered as both witch and god vanished in a flash of light.

Fury turned to Maria Hill. "He took the bait. Well, he took Maxwell too but he still took the witch."

"Sir. Any idea on why he's collecting powered humans?"

"No idea. An army maybe?"

Black widow walked up. "Perhaps we should let sleeping dogs lie."

"I will not have people as powerful as Jackson running loose."

"Sir. He hasn't caused any trouble before."

"Neither did Loki."

Natasha fell silent before turning away and heading east.

She would get her own answers.

She knew Percy Jackson didn't want to hurt anyone.

She was left with no choice.