"fifteen"

❛ silverfinger. ❜

"𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞' 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭!" Morgan was currently in immense pain, and even though her boyfriend was only...

"𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞' 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭!" Morgan was currently in immense pain, and even though her boyfriend was only trying to help the woman, Derek had started to get on the brunettes nerves.

The pack had now moved from Derek's loft to the McCall residence as they thought it would be the safest place for everyone to hide from the demon warriors. This was also where Melissa confirmed the pregnant woman was in early labour, and there was no point in going to the hospital yet as they would send Morgan back home until her water broke.

Luckily, Morgan was finally left alone to be in pain in peace as all the teenagers had to get to school that following morning and Melissa had work. Still, the McCall mother gladly let Morgan and her boyfriend stay at the house for as long as they wanted due to it being extremely safe there.

"Do you promise me you'll be okay?" Derek reluctantly asked once the two had been alone in the house for many hours, it was around three pm when the werewolf needed to leave his pregnant girlfriend, but Morgan knew he wouldn't leave her without a proper reason to do so.

"I'll be fine," The brunette reassured him after placing a small kiss on the man's lips. The pain in her stomach had subsided now, and she had timed her contractions which weren't anywhere near close to her giving birth yet, but the baby was defiantly coming in the next twenty-four hours.

After another kiss on the man's lips, Derek finally left the McCall house - after locking every single door and window that is - Just after Morgan was about to get herself a glass of water, the sound of the front door opening and closing stopped her, but before the werewolf was about to freak out, she recognised the voice of Scott.

"We'll be fine, Allison. Her dad and Isaac are working on something that could help," The teen boy spoke to Kira as he went around his living room, shutting all the doors and windows as Derek had just done. Scott had forgotten about the pregnant woman in his house as he had yet to acknowledge her scent as he spoke to Kira about what was now going to happen when nightfall came, and the demon warriors showed up for them.

"We also have a kind of security system, things happened a couple of weeks ago, a lot of things, and we had my boss help make a few changes to the house. But I can't arm it. Only my mom can." The teen wolf babbled on as he made his way into the kitchen to lock the doors, but he soon got a fright when he saw Morgan standing there with a small smile on her face.

In all honesty, the whole pack still get a shock whenever they see the woman as they all wonder how someone as kind and friendly as Morgan ended up loving as someone cold and mean as Derek. But once they all saw how much happier the man acted around the woman, they all took a massive liking towards her.