They all fall apart |Chapter 2 + A/Ns note to my friend|

"LOOK OUT!" A male screeched out to doctor, his client. Worried sick he has killed for survival and growth of human kind and of the sanity of the government. The doctor of the woman who eventually lost her life, wouldn't wake or talk because her wound and the doctor lost his life because of an airstrike due to the government's decision to restore a prophecy once for told.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RUN! ESCAPE! They can't. The horror of getting nowhere! But as a family falls apart.

"RUN! GO QUICKLY! I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" A father shouts trying to save his family, shooting a gun behind him to try and stop the governs attacking them, running for their freedom and independent lives. Still running would be his last shot saving his family before an airstrike causing a building to collapse on the father of two. "Peterson!" The brunette long haired mother stopped holding her two children, tears dripped wet from her eyes. "Kids go!" Is all she says before being held captive by the people from the military vehicle. "Get off me! You scumbags!". An dark black haired security officer knocks her unconscious with some sort of object, a baton. "Bring her here." A voice says over the officers walkie talkie. Only doing what they're told to do. As the two children run for their little lives.

"And bring the children. If you can find them." As a voice spoke all across Britian in it's state of disrepair and disaster.

//End chapter//

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/Ns note

Oof, this is too good. I'm sorry for not updating. 😂 Hope you like it Mere. This book is dedicated to my amazing friend choicefics, she's an amazing friend of mine and I really appreciate everything she does to make me smile. But hey it's free to read XD