Chapter 1 - Discovering Kahmunrah

When I first saw Kahmunrah I knew I was in love with him. It was during a tour of the Smithsonian that I first saw the great pharaoh. As the tour guide had led us to our next exhibit my eyes had drifted to the exhibit next to it and there he was Kahmunrah the great king of the great kings! I had waited forever to find him and I knew that if I waited till nightfall that he as well as the other exhibits would come to life but first I had to know if his brother's (Ahkmunrah's) tablet was in Kahmunrah's gate to the underworld. I looked around and sure enough there it was the gate with the tablet in it! I strode away from the tour group to go inspect the gate in all it's glory knowing that I had to find a way to stay here until dark undetected and the first (and most obvious) thing to do was hide in the bathroom until dark.

So that's what I did and with night time approaching I knew I was going to need to hide soon so I headed to the bathroom. As soon as it was dark I exited the bathroom and surprisingly no one had locked the door. Leaving me to explore the museum with all it's exhibits coming to life once again.

My Ancient Egyptian Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें