IV

Midoriya's POV - Two Months later.

It has been two months since I've found this new line of work along with the new love of my life. I guess what Kurogiri meant by apprentice was just someone to help out around the bar, which I had proved myself to be competent at, mainly with mixing drinks for the patrons, which mostly consisted of the Vanguard Action Squad along with Giran and some new recruits. Don't even ask me how, but I've managed to befriend every villain, even Shigaraki! He even says that I create the best Long Island Ice Tea's, to which Dabi and Spinner agreed. As time went on, I've gone on to view Kurogiri as the father I never had. He teaches me basic skills in life and even taught me how to tie a tie correctly. Shigaraki and Dabi have been trying to get me to join them and the others in their villainous activities, but I always decline. However, I would always say I am willing to help defend the League if necessary. As the days go by, I keep thinking to that dream I had my first night here, about how I was beat down by the heroes and the villains brought me back up. I desire to repay them, but I don't want to get into trouble. Maybe in the future but not now. Toga and I have been in love since that night, and I mean really in love. It's similar to when Uraraka and I began dating, only it was like that for a week. After that, looking back I realized that her smiles always seemed forced, and the only genuine ones were after I gave her gifts. She really was a two-faced bitch, I hope Bakugou is happy with her.

It was a Friday morning, the end of the school week for some, another amazing day for me. I struggle to get out of bed since both Toga's arms and legs were wrapped around me. I manage to get free and stand up. I look at the clock, Eleven:Thirty. Crap... We slept in late. I then realized that I had the whole day off since Kurogiri would have woken me up. I stretch and head to the closet. I was struggling with what combo to wear until Toga came up behind me and hugged me. I bid her good morning and kissed her like I always did. Granted, that wasn't usually enough for as she would always pull me back into it with great force and intensity. Once I got free of her again I went back to the closet and decided to wear Toga's personal favorite. A red shirt with a black tie and a black vest. I also obtained my modified pants from Kurogiri last night. They had to be changed because I had a random growth spurt over the last two months. I was now tall enough to rival Aizawa. I put the pants on along with my new pair of black boots. Toga complimented my outfit before leaving the base for her job assignments. I made my way downstairs to the bar to see who else was here. and to my surprise, the bar was empty. I saw a note on the fridge. Upon closer inspection it was from Kurogiri.

Young Midoriya,

The League has to be away for a while, we may have found some new "sponsors" that may back us financially. Unfortunately, they wanted all members present. I just warped Young Toga here now. We will be back soon. DON'T BURN DOWN THE BAR!!!

- Kurogiri

Well this blows. I got no one to hang out with today, and Kurogiri doesn't trust me enough to run the bar for this long, so it must be closed today. There was nothing to do here, so I decided to go out for a while. I run back up to my room and got the things I needed. I couldn't go out just like this as I assume I'm still wanted by U.A. I grabbed my trench coat and my hat. The trench coat was a very dark grey and reached to my knees. I threw it on and went back downstairs with my hat in hand. It was nothing special just a fedora with a red band. It matched my outfit perfectly. I grabbed my wallet, keys, and my phone. The League modified my cell so that I can push a button that would notify Kurogiri and have him portal me out in case I got caught. Once I was set, I went outside and locked the door. I figured I had time to kill, so I decided to visit a cafe I used to go to after school. I didn't use OFA since I didn't want my suit to get all sweaty, so I just took the train.

Once I got off the train, I noticed that three hours had passed already. I may have fell asleep my bad. The walk to the cafe wasn't too bad maybe ten minutes. I eventually made it to the cafe, it took so long but so so worth it. I just ordered a black coffee.Once I got that I sat down in a booth. I was enjoying my coffee when I heard the door chime and noticed a rather large group of students enter the building; wait students? I looked over and saw those damn grey blazers. Shit. I figured just be discreet and I would be fine. I tucked in most of my hair and adjusted it over my hat so a shadow was cast over my eyes. I took another look although closer this time. Just the people I wanted to see. Not. I saw Uraraka holding hands with Bakugou, Iida, Kirishima, Ashido, Tsu, Momo, and Todoroki. Fuck my life. If I get caught I'm screwed. To make things worse they all sat in the booth next to mine. My back was now inches away from my ex's. I figured my best chances were to wait them out. I was trying to figure out what else I could do when I heard them begin talking.

"Dang... Is it just me or was school a pain today? Aizawa seems to get more and more bitter these days." Kirishima stated.

"You can't blame him, he's still looking for Midoriya. The man lost a student, more or less along with the evidence we need to prove Uraraka's innocence." Momo stated. What in the Hell..?

"That damn Deku, he just had to be a coward." Bakugou retorted. "By the way, are you guys still going to my party tonight? It's at my family's super expensive Condo." Party..? How... interesting. I heard them all agree and one asked what the occasion was. "It's mainly a 'remember-that-Deku-is-a-bad-guy' party. The whole school is invited. We got this massive projector that'll play only the best vids." Projector..? I have an idea. One that'll expose those two for the monsters they are. I gotta call Toga, I'll need her. I gotta go.

"YOU! THE ONE BEHIND US!" Iida yelled in a bossy tone. Shit. "It's not polite to eavesdrop on other people's conversations!" He said in a threatening tone. I only nodded and moved my head forward." I heard him sit back down. I gotta get out of here. I got up from my booth and moved toward the exit. I was fumbling with my wallet when I accidentally dropped my old U.A. ID. It dropped behind me and I went to pick it up, but then I realized that I could make this a game. So I continued moving toward the door until I heard footsteps from behind me. I looked into a reflection to see Uraraka heading towards the card. Perfect. I made it to the door when I heard an expected gasp. I opened the door when I heard...

"... Deku?" Uraraka asked in a shaky voice. I looked over my shoulder towards her and the others. They all gasped and began whispering while I was already out the door. I knew what was coming next, so I ducked into an alley and climbed the fire escape quickly with OFA and got to the roof of a building nearby. I watched as I saw all my classmates burst out the door with the U.A staff approaching the bar. I also got an eye on Aizawa and All Might and smirked. I turned around and began walking back to the train station. Things were about to get interesting.