Pt. 1

When buying the plastic cups for your birthday party tomorrow it does not even cross your mind what will happen with them afterwards
Ending up in landfills and oceans
Birds choking on pieces of them because they wanted to make a home out of them.
Animals getting their heads stuck in them because they thought there was food in them. We are pushing them towards us while still trying to keep them away.
Why cant we realize that they deserve what we have. And with every mistreatment of these beautiful, worthy of everything good to come to them animals we deserve it all a little bit less.
            The world is swimming in plastic, quite literally. Just because fish can swim does not mean they are adapting to the trash invading their homes against their will. It is our responsibility as some of the people inhabiting this planet to help the things that cannot help themselves. Animals are dying. Because of the unwillingness to change toward a greener lifestyle so let me tell you what could happen: more and more plastic will end up being dumped into oceans and landfills where it takes up to hundreds of years to completely decompose. Animals will try to keep surviving how they were hundreds of years ago but with their homes being flooded with plastic they cant function for their purpose anymore. They suffocate trying to get food. Imagine someone not caring enough about your wellbeing so much that they will throw trash in your house and let you die because of it.
Animals want to live.
Please let them.