Chapter 1

Bright, cheerful and joyful are what come to mind when thinking of a yellow rose

Bright, cheerful and joyful are what come to mind when thinking of a yellow rose. Yellow roses create warm feelings and provide happiness. Giving yellow roses are a way of telling someone how much you value the friendship you share.

(Y/N) woke up to the smell of freshly made pancakes. It wasn't only Sunday morning, but also the day (Y/N) was moving into the "Bitchelor"-House, as she liked to call it. Today was the day the other girls arrived and the first day of Tom meeting them. (Y/N) was familiar with all of them because she went through all the auditions that were sent in and helped Nikki decide on a few of them. They had an agreement with Tom that he was able to pick 5 of them himself and (Y/N) was far from surprised when she saw who he had picked. That was the moment she decided to call it The Bitchelor and not The Bachelor anymore.

Having adopted the habit of stealing Harrison's or Tom's hoodies, she put one on and made her way over to the kitchen where she was greeted by a weird sight: Harrison and Tom cooking breakfast. The girl couldn't remember the last time they were making breakfast. Since she was now finished with her exams and they were both not quite the early birds it was usually her task to make breakfast for the two idiots who would probably eat potato chips for breakfast. Hearing Rihanna's Umbrella in the background, (Y/N) leaned against the wall, watching the two topless dorks try to make pancakes. They hadn't seen her yet because they were facing the other way.

"Harrison! Try it! It's so good!" Tom laughed and shoved a handful of pancake with icing in the blonde boys mouth.

"That's fucking disgusting and you know it." Harrison spit out what was shoved in his mouth. "You div don't know what sugar is do you? That is definitely salt in there, mate."

"Salt, sugar, same thing." Tom shrug his shoulders which made Harrison shake his head.

"It's obviously not, you dumbass, there's no way (Y/N) will survive this breakfast without us poisoning her. Why can't we wake her up and ask her for help?" Harrison laughed.

"Noooo, let her sleep! It's the last night in her own bed. I want to make her some breakfast, I feel bad enough for having my mum drag her into this whole thing." Tom answered before placing the pancake mix where it belonged - in the trash. It always amazed the girl how different Tom was at home. They've been clubbing plenty of times and it always felt like he was a completely different person outside of their shared home. She felt like the reason was that Harrison and herself had known him when he was still growing up, they knew everything about him - and because they would cut off his balls if he acted like an ass around them. That was also the reason they had agreed that Tom was not allowed to bring home girls every night and Tom was cool with keeping the girls out of their sight, especially (Y/N)'s sight.

"You're both idiots." (Y/N) started laughing which made the two boys finally turn around. "Move out of the way and let the pro in the kitchen." She shook her head laughing before pushing the boys towards the living room.