(13) garçons

(Not edited yet, so sorry if there are mistakes)THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Dakota Holden Spaulding was known to be somewhat of a womanizer. At least, that's what the tabloids said. A troublemaker to the core, peace was nowhere to be found when he was around.

Dakota, unlike his friends, was born middle class. Another difference to him and his friends was that Dakota was born and bred in Seal Beach. His childhood took place on the beaches of the Golden Coast, unlike his best friends who only knew of concrete jungles around the world.

Dakota had seemed to always get into trouble. Taller and lankier than most kids, he was often made fun of. An outcast due to his hyperactivity and sometimes not thinking before speaking. So his one place of solitude was the mall. It seemed odd, seeking peace at a mall. Dakota often liked to discreetly people watch, imagine what their lives were like. He also enjoyed shopping around the stores, and once in awhile treating himself to a new pair of Vans. That's where they had first spotted him.

At just fourteen years old, a woman had handed the boy a business card. 'California's Best Modeling Agency' was printed over it, under it a phone number and website. The lady had told a bewildered Dakota, 'Stop by our office, I think you would do great in modeling.' And that's how it began.

Dakota went home that day and continued on like any normal day. He sat down at the dinner table, and had a normal conversation with his parents as he ate. Well as normal as a conversation with a teenager could get. His older sister, Cassie, was talking about her boyfriend. They had just started dating, and Kota knew it wasn't going to last long. Yet, he kept his mouth shut. Well, he tried.

"Cassie, calm down. Connor isn't a god!" Kota rolled his eyes after suffering through five minutes of his sisters praising.

"Shut up, he could be! Did you know he models?"

That sparked a memory from the day earlier. As Kota took a bite of his broccoli, he casually mentioned what had happened earlier.

"Speaking of models, some agent gave me her business card at the mall."

"No way?"

And so it started.

After making sure the agency was legit, Dakota went in. Dakota first began with a few trial shots. Soon he started modeling for small local businesses. Then a statewide business. Then when he hit fourteen, Abercrombie & Fitch came in. After just one shoot, all the designer brands stormed in. Shoots after shoots, he travelled. His first fashion week was at the tender young age of fourteen, and it wasn't just any fashion week, it was Milan. That's where he met Luca.

 That's where he met Luca