Family Love

Amy

This is stupid.

Stretching my sore muscles very carefully, pain shot up the back side of my body.

I was now looking at myself through my full length mirror.  And it wasn't a pleasant sight to see.

My once soft and without blemish skin was now filled with deep scars running through my back, my arms and legs filled with scratches and bruises.

My nose is still swollen, my lips is still split in two and my eyes were very colorful.  I look terrible, awful is more I like it.  I couldn't even bare to look at myself.

Even taking a shower, the water didn't do so well against my battered skin.

Looking closely, my head dip to the side, my fingers tracing the marks of two little bite holes on the side of my neck.

"Ugh."  I shriek, I hate being a human.  With being a human comes with all sorts of ailments. 

My mind flash back towards that night when I was going into the woods.  I know I shouldn't have but curiosity peak its interest when I felt like I was being watched, more like stalk and then the noises of ruffling bushes came.

There was a saying that curiosity killed the cat.  Never knew what that meant until now.

I should've just stayed home but I knew I couldn't. 

Stupid vampire.  Why can't they just stay buried?  How many are there now?  As vampires continue to roam around these lands they will grow in number rapidly.  We have to do something.  I have to do something otherwise wolves, humans, we don't stand a chance.

I chuckled at the predicament I am in.  These vampires are here for a reason, that much I know.  With all my knowledge I hadn't the faintest idea what these demons are after.  Usually vampires never attack without reason and to know that there are appearing every where, it's like someone is building an army.

I couldn't very well leave it to the Alpha's now can I?  After all vampires greatly match them in strengths.  When Braydon had asked me about vampires I could see the worry etch on his face.  So I did what I thought was best.  Giving him a reason to relax by telling him about a curse that may or may not have been real.

Who knew that they have returned.  I thought they had fled but now they are back and with a vengeance I could see.

And when I had gone to class the following day I knew questions would surface.  Who knew they come from the very pissed of Alpha Braydon.

Well one thing for sure, at least he cares.  It got me jumping for joy.  Sadly at the end of the day he still goes back to her.  His mate. 

Why couldn't he be mine.  I sniffed.  This isn't fair.  I have waited for so long to  have what I had once a long time ago and now it is forever out of my reach.

He will choose her.  He will always choose her.

Turning on my shower head, very delicately, I gingerly scrub my skin with soap and hot water.

I hissed in pain.  Maybe I could go without taking a bath for several days.  How long does it take for a wound to heal anyway?

After that painful shower, I dressed appropriately adding a scarf readying myself for a new day at school.  My hair neatly in a bun.  It's better that way, makes my head feel lighter. 

The kids there are a handful.  Especially the wolves.  And most of them are always horny.  I can see it in their eyes when a she wolf passes by them, their eyes seem to darken.