Chapter 1

Almost every kid wanted to be rather a firefighter or cop and so did i but all of that changed when i was 12. It was one summer night my dad and mom was in the front seat and i was in the back. I remember i was staring out at the moon. Think a bout going to the moon one day with mommy and daddy. I look up at my parents and smile you can just look at them and tell they are in love and i wanted something like there love. I closed my eyes and i was listening to the radio. The net thing i remember was a bright light in my face and lots of voices that was not my parents. when i opened my eyes a seen a man maybe in his 30s standing above me with a tiny black flashlight as i tried to set up the man bend it down beside me. " little lady please don't move, you have been in an accident, and we are taking you to the hospital." the man said holding my shoulder. I look you at him, " is my parents alright sir." the man looks up at the paramedic standing be hide me. He looks down at me , " i don't know Abby but we are going to transfer you to the hospital now, and please call me Mark." the paramedic Mark said They put me in the ambulance.I remember mark giving me something for the pain and it put me to sleep because the next thing i remember is waking up the the hospital in a small room with a few doctors and two nurses. A few hours late i'm in a small room i looked around and i found my dad sating in the chair beside my bed. later that night my father told me one of the worst things in my life and nobody should have to go throw losing a parent or even loved ones. it was like my world stopped moving everything become dark. i could not get it through my head that my mother was died. i know she is in a better place but if we didn't go to the movies to see that movie that i wanted to see, there would have been no accident and she would be here. its my fault. one next when my dad come to the hospital form working. i finally asked him what iv'e been wanting to ask him.

" Dad is it my fault that mom died?" i asked playing with the string that is hanging off my cast on my arm. i felt my dad look at me but i was scared to look up at him.

"why would you think it was your fault bunny?" i dad said sating down beside on the hospital bed. i look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"It was my idea to go to the movies if we just stayed home like mom wanted to she would still be here with us. Its my fault mom is dead." i said i started crying and my dad put his arms around me.

" Listen Abby is not you fault, do you understand me. it was time for mom to go home with the lord. she will always be with you no matter what. and i wanted you to remember it was never your fault." i know it was telling me it was not my fault but deep down inside i just know its because of me and i guess my dad knew that because he got me a therapist at the hospital. the therapist was supposed to help but she really didn't the one person that helped me through the death of my mother and through the funeral. A nurse name Sarah, i think she was a gift from up above. she looks just like my mom in ever way from her face to her eyes. But i knew Angle was not my mom. i think if it was not for her i would not be in the spot i'm in 6 years later. Thanks to her showing me a new meaning in life and she showed me that anyone can get thought the hard parts of your life when you have the right kind of people in your life. i've always thought i'm going to be just like here when i;m older and i did, I moved to Brooklyn and going to SUNY Downstate college of nursing . I wan't to make my mom and Sarah proud of me. Sarah was there when i graduate but that summer she lost her fight to cancer. I felt like giving up but then i remember what she always told me when times get hard. " You can't defeat your demons if your still letting them in."  When i feel like giving up i know Sarah and my Mather are both smiling down and i'm going to make them proud and my father.

the next chapter will have a big time jump..

THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE. I HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUT UP SUNDAY. HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY.