chapter 14

Justin p.o.v
I open my eyes to see Selena on the floor. All of a sudden it feels like my blood runs cold. My heart feels as if it's gone. there is no pulse left. Metallic taste comes into my mouth. I see her sister crowding down next to her.
I see Chris screaming at me but I'm stuck in a trance everything is stopped around me she's the only thing I'm focused on. I feel Chris pulling me away from the scene and it feels has this someone grabs my heart to pull it out of my chest and made me walk away from it. Chris is now shaking me. I stare into the distance I can hear him yelling my name but it doesn't matter my body is paralyzed not responding to anything or anyone.

Chad p.o.v
"Fuck ! Chad what did you find out? what happened ?"Chaz said

"There taking Selena to hospital. They rushed to it demi well my girl is keeping me updated let's go now !" I scream that everyone to get in the car and go to the hospital.

Justin P.O.V
I heard Selena's name and it's not out of my trans. I listen to chad closely to figure out who's going with her. When I heard she was going to take him to the hospital I was relieved. Listen to Chad when he said that they were taking us to the hospital we had to go we are quickly got into the car Chad looked at me and he patted my back mentally telling me it's going to be okay buddy. I nodded in a response. Rayn was driving. Chaz is dealing with business to take out the weekend.

" you didn't want her because you were afraid she was going to get hurt but look what happens you weren't with her and she got hurt. Don't you see there is nothing you can do or say. you're such a little dumb ass, who is too afraid to see that she makes you stronger and you treat her like a hoe. I don't give a fuck about what you have to say and she might die justin! Get your head out of your ass and go get your girl because if you don't I swear to God Justin I will literally give her the Charlie and tell him to keep her and I'll kick your ass." As soon as chad stop yelling at me,we pulled up. I was the first one out of the car the rest of my boys followed as soon as I walked into the hospital waiting room I seen Demi with her head in her hands.

"Demi I know I haven't treated your sister right or anything but I really need to know how she's doing. You can smack Me or kill me for all I care but just let me know how she's doing please" I begged as she looked up at me

" Justin all the doctors have said to is that I have to be ready for anything Justin she was bleeding so much there's nothing I could do she she-"she was cut off by Charlie running into the hospital and sitting right next to her. I walked away and sat down next to Chaz and Ryan they were both looking at me.

" relax breathe she needs you and it's not going to get any better if you go and beat up her boyfriend and you kicked out of the hospital" Rayn said I nodded

Hour 1 later

"Family of Selena Gomez? Who's here for Selena Gomez?" The doctor says coming into the waiting room Demi Charlie Chad Ryan Chaz and me all stand up. Demi walks up to the doctors and they walk away together.

Five minutes later
Demi goes back with the bright smile on her face. She said something just Charlie and he swings her around in the air and runs off. I watch her walk over to me with chad.

" Justin I have great news the doctor said that the surgery was a success she will be healthy in a couple days and we get to take her home and right now all she's just a little out of it they can only be two of us in the room at a Time Charlie's went to talk to her." Demi said and she seems to notice my reaction when she talks about Charlie.

" Justin relax I know you don't like him but if you get kicked out you will be able to see her how do you think she'll feel" Demi said I relax I seen Charlie walk out not saying words any of us and walked out of the hospital he must be going to get Selena clothes.

" I want to go see her"I said

"Room 723"demi said

"Thank you" I said has Demi and Chad and everyone else followed behind me we all got into the elevator I press the button you reach the floor I quickly ran out into her room I open the door she smiled at me I rushed by her side.

"Justin I-"i cut her off

" no you listen to me Marie you have no choice but to listen me you hear you" I said has a grabbed her head

"Selena i-" as soon as I went to go say her name her eyes roll to the back of her head. I screamed and press the nurses buttons.

"Selena -selena" I screamed and cried has the nurses rushed in they began to run tests on her.

" she's crashing get a cart! Sir you need to leave now get him out of here " the doctor said has one of the nurses push me out of the room everyone was looking at me.

" bro what happened?" Chaz said

"She -she-"i said

"She what justin?" Chad said has I lay down the wall he bent down at my face and looked at me in the eyes

"Justin?"he said again

Oh man Cliffhanger sorry guys I guess you just have to keep reading love you all!!!💚💙💙💚💘❤💛❤❤