I like you too

Twilight felt like she was in heaven when Sunset's tounge entered her mouth. She let out a small moan of pleasure. Sunset who heard what reaction she was having on her friend suddenly felt encouraged to get on top of Twilight. Twilight welcomed her with open arms and mouth.

As the kiss got more heathed and the need for oxygen grew. Sunset broke the kiss and looked Twilight right in her violet eyes. "Wow" was all she could say. "Indeed Wow." Twilight whispered. "I like you too Twilight. I didn't think I liked you this much but the kiss we just shared opened my eyes. I heared you earlier when you said that you got to spend some alone time with me." Sunset winked.

Twilight turned a bright shade of red. She let out a nervous laugh. Sunset just looked at her and smiled because Twilight was really cute. "Oh Twilight you are so cute." Then she kissed her again. Twilight reacted instantaneously. She pulled Sunset closer and she let her hands roam over her body. It was Sunset turn to moan. She wanted to give Twilight more room so she broke the kiss to take of her shirt. Twilight whimpered at the loss of Sunset's lips.

When she saw why Sunset broke the kiss, her eyes went wide as she beheld Sunset's naked torso. She was so fascinated by the beauty in front of her." You are so beautiful." Twilight sighed and leaned in for another kiss. She suddenly flipped them over so she was on top.Sunset had no time to be surprised. Twilight wasted no time and started kissing Sunset's neck right on her pulse point while she let her hands roam to her now exposed breasts.

Sunset let out a long moan of pleassure. In the heat of the moment Twilight took one erect nipple in her mouth and started sucking like her life depended on it while her other hand caressed the other breast. Sunset squirmed under Twilight as she felt herself grow wet. Her arousal spiked so high she wanted to feel relieved right there and then.

Twilight who wanted to feel closer to Sunset pulled apart and also got rid of her shirt. She only saw dark as a result of her arousal. When she felt here bare chest pressed against Sunset's she moaned deliciously. She started kissing Sunset again while her hand roamed lower and lower across Sunset's flat stomach untill her hand met with the waistband of her lovers pajamas. She broke the kiss and looked at Sunset, silently asking if it was okay what she was doing and if she can go futher.

Sunset responded by taking Twilight's hand and guiding it below the wasteband of her pajamas. When Twilight's hand met with the wetness between Sunset's legs, she shuddered in delight. Sunset moaned a little louder as she felt Twilight's fingers glide between her wet folds. She suddenly felt constricted in her pants and wanted to be relieved of them.

"Pants..off!!" Sunset demanded. Twilight understood and complied. She helped sunset get out of her pants. As soon as Sunset was freed from her pants she grabbed ahold of Twilight and pulled her into a searing hot kiss. Twilight felt the urge in Sunset's actions. "Please touch me Twilight." Sunset begged.

The way Sunset was begging for her touch made Twilight tremble with desire. She lowered her hand to the sweet hot spot between Sunset beautiful and shapely legs and started moving them in slow circles.

"M more.." Sunset begged. Twilight complied by using two of her long fingers to enter her. The gasp of pleasure that Sunset made, made Twilight never want to stop. She slowly started moving her fingers in and out in a steady rhythm while kissing her lovers neck.

Sunset moved her hips in sync with every thrust from Twi until her breathing became more erratic. "Please, Twilight, faster." She begged. She was nearing the edge and she needed release so bad.

Twilight upped her pace. When she felt Sunset's muscles clenching around her fingers,she knew she was so very close. Twilight focused both hands on the task at hand. She used two fingers from one hand to thrust in and out of Sunset and she used her thumb of the other to stimulate her clit.

When Sunset felt the double sensation she didn't last any longer. She let out a high pitched moan indicating that reached her climax. Twilight kept moving her fingers helping her lover ride out the orgasm as long as possible. When she pulled out, Sunset was a twitchy mess on the bed.

She needed a few minutes to catch her breath and to lower her hart rate. Twilight could not resist her wet fingers. She wanted to know wat Sunset tasted like so badly because she smelled incredibly delicious so she put her fingers into her mouth, licking them clean and savoring the flavor that was Sunset.

Sunset saw that and her arousal spiked again. She pulled Twilight into a kiss,where she poured everything she was feeling at that moment into...

TBC..